FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka summer sizzler party

Eureka summer sizzler party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reshcouple2000 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fleet

Hi all, we're thinking of going to the summer sizzler Esocials party at Eurekas on the 24th June. Who else is going? Can anyone tell me what the parties are like? Been to a few great parties and we liked Eureka so I'm hoping it should be a cracking night x we'd love to get to know a few people who are going beforehand too so feel free to message if you're a single bi girl or bi couple xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SocialsCouple 52 weeks ago

Stanford-le-Hope

"Hi all, we're thinking of going to the summer sizzler Esocials party at Eurekas on the 24th June. Who else is going? Can anyone tell me what the parties are like? Been to a few great parties and we liked Eureka so I'm hoping it should be a cracking night x we'd love to get to know a few people who are going beforehand too so feel free to message if you're a single bi girl or bi couple xx"

Hi both, there was a thread on here where our guests had added their names but unfortunately it had to be taken down as we inadvertently broke a forum rule and had to wait a while to be able to post on forum threads again. A couple that are coming to the party have started a new thread, if you type ESocials in the search bar it should come up.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Hope to see you on 24th.

C&B xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic