FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in London

Clubs in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss busty 36hh OP   Woman 43 weeks ago

Devon

Hi all, never been to a club but looking into going to one that caters for interracial couples, if anybody knows of any in the London area drop me a msg. Many thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvyandsnapperCouple 42 weeks ago

Essex/Kent

"Hi all, never been to a club but looking into going to one that caters for interracial couples, if anybody knows of any in the London area drop me a msg. Many thanks "

Actually, we can’t think of a single club in our experiences that has any issues whatsoever with race/colour/etc - pick a club that seems a good fit for your other requirements and you won’t have an issue!

By *iss busty 36hh OP   Woman 42 weeks ago

Devon

I wasn’t insinuating that clubs have issues with race or colour! Maybe I didn’t word my post right, we’re looking for clubs that have parties for just black men and white women.

Thanks for your reply tho

By *urvyandsnapperCouple 42 weeks ago

Essex/Kent

"I wasn’t insinuating that clubs have issues with race or colour! Maybe I didn’t word my post right, we’re looking for clubs that have parties for just black men and white women.

Thanks for your reply tho "

Haha - wasn’t sure if that was your meaning

BMFC (listed in the club review section) might be a good place to start - and most clubs tend to have events around that theme somewhere

By *ottodot123Couple 42 weeks ago

Gillingham

"I wasn’t insinuating that clubs have issues with race or colour! Maybe I didn’t word my post right, we’re looking for clubs that have parties for just black men and white women.

Black man's fan club run events at clubs. So Friday 9th June is at xtasia I believe. A bit of a trip I know. But a naughty weekend away perhaps.

By *rviennaCouple 42 weeks ago

Kent

OP4F in North London always have a great diverse mix of people, very friendly club.

By *os19Man 42 weeks ago

Edmonton

. Not many clubs in London unfortunately.As already stated BMFC have events and probably the nearest one to London is Penthouse in the Luton / Bedford area.Not too long ago Team Players had a event at Le Boudoir in Aldgate which is East / Central London they generally have events in the Sutton area which is just outside London.If you fancy a spa then Rios in Kentish Town North West London has lots of guys of all nationalities including black guys and can get quite busy on a Friday night.Hope this helps.

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple 42 weeks ago

Watford

"Hi all, never been to a club but looking into going to one that caters for interracial couples"

That will be EVERY club ffs.

By *iss DevilWoman 42 weeks ago

Bedford

There is no club that I am aware of that has a policy of not allowing people of all races in. Also, no club that I am aware of has events solely for black men and white women. Quite a few clubs do run BMFC (Black Men Fun Club) events but they are not restricted to black men and white women only.

Devon

"Hi all, never been to a club but looking into going to one that caters for interracial couples

That will be EVERY club ffs."

I didn’t say that clubs don’t cater for interracial couples did I! If you read my other comment I’m looking for parties that just have black men ffs

By *iss LovelyWoman 42 weeks ago

Here and There

I know what you mean OP. I go to parties looking for black men, and whilst your local club won’t turn anyone away, if you pick the wrong kind of night you could find yourself awash with white couples which isn’t what you’re looking for.

Are you looking for a party that will attract other mixed couples for you to swap with? Or are you happy playing separately? Only reason I ask is because the interracial is predominantly single white males and white couples. So you’d find lots of single/married white ladies for your partner and lots of black guys for you, but fewer interracial couples (there are plenty, not necessarily a concentration at one party)

Here and There

That should read the interracial scene is predominantly single BLACK males

Devon

"I know what you mean OP. I go to parties looking for black men, and whilst your local club won’t turn anyone away, if you pick the wrong kind of night you could find yourself awash with white couples which isn’t what you’re looking for.

Are you looking for a party that will attract other mixed couples for you to swap with? Or are you happy playing separately? Only reason I ask is because the interracial is predominantly single white males and white couples. So you’d find lots of single/married white ladies for your partner and lots of black guys for you, but fewer interracial couples (there are plenty, not necessarily a concentration at one party) "

Hi, we’ve never been to any kinda club before so not entirely sure what happens at one. It’s just something we’ve started to look into

Here and There

"I know what you mean OP. I go to parties looking for black men, and whilst your local club won’t turn anyone away, if you pick the wrong kind of night you could find yourself awash with white couples which isn’t what you’re looking for.

Are you looking for a party that will attract other mixed couples for you to swap with? Or are you happy playing separately? Only reason I ask is because the interracial is predominantly single white males and white couples. So you’d find lots of single/married white ladies for your partner and lots of black guys for you, but fewer interracial couples (there are plenty, not necessarily a concentration at one party)

Hi, we’ve never been to any kinda club before so not entirely sure what happens at one. It’s just something we’ve started to look into "

There’s no specific club that is just interracial, so you’re best off looking at what clubs are local and seeing what interracial events happen there

Devon

Hi, we’ve never been to any kinda club before so not entirely sure what happens at one. It’s just something we’ve started to look into

There’s no specific club that is just interracial, so you’re best off looking at what clubs are local and seeing what interracial events happen there "

Thanks for your help

By *teed99Man 42 weeks ago

Kettering

This Friday (9th June), Dark Desires are holding their monthly interracial party at The Vanilla Alternative. Although not in London, many visitors do make the journey up the A1 to Bedfordshire where the club is situated.

Devon

"This Friday (9th June), Dark Desires are holding their monthly interracial party at The Vanilla Alternative. Although not in London, many visitors do make the journey up the A1 to Bedfordshire where the club is situated."

Thank you, unfortunately won’t be able to make it this time. Do you know when the next one will be?

By *ty31Man 42 weeks ago

NW London

Maybe have a look at the Cocoa Muscovado parties, they have a profile on here.

Devon

"Maybe have a look at the Cocoa Muscovado parties, they have a profile on here."

Will do, thank you

By *tephenGLMan 42 weeks ago

croydon

Not in Central London. But HOP in Sutton has some great party's. Always very friendly and chilled

By *teed99Man 42 weeks ago

Kettering

"This Friday (9th June), Dark Desires are holding their monthly interracial party at The Vanilla Alternative. Although not in London, many visitors do make the journey up the A1 to Bedfordshire where the club is situated.

Thank you, unfortunately won’t be able to make it this time. Do you know when the next one will be? "

14th July

By *hogun300Man 42 weeks ago

Dundee

"OP4F in North London always have a great diverse mix of people, very friendly club. "

We are travelling to London next week and going here on the 16th june

» Add a new message to this topic