FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Buddies, smoking? Web site down?

Buddies, smoking? Web site down?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can see from old reviews elsewhere that there used to be smoking allowed inside.

I have only tried accessing the website today but it appears to give an error message and it is not available?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

chams allow smoking it is inside sort of its on the terrace with a sort of roof from what i remember in the days i did smoke hun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Buddies, as in Buddies Blackpool, sorry!

Most clubs used to have areas indoors where you could smoke.

Then the laws changed, and even though it's a private members club, they have to abide by the smoking law, so now all smoking should be outside/Outdoor area (covered or however)

By *appy GrumpyCouple  over a year ago

ipswich

When we went to buddies you could smoke any where in side

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"Most clubs used to have areas indoors where you could smoke.

Then the laws changed, and even though it's a private members club, they have to abide by the smoking law, so now all smoking should be outside/Outdoor area (covered or however) "

Not at Buddies. The owner seems to have his own Law. You actually cannot see from one end of the room to the other and come out stinking! I'm just speaking from experience and it's the reason I will not go again.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Chams smoking area is outside on the deck but its linked to the club, they have heaters out there an it gets really packed. Its actually the best part of the club to start chatting to people

"Most clubs used to have areas indoors where you could smoke.

Then the laws changed, and even though it's a private members club, they have to abide by the smoking law, so now all smoking should be outside/Outdoor area (covered or however)

Not at Buddies. The owner seems to have his own Law. You actually cannot see from one end of the room to the other and come out stinking! I'm just speaking from experience and it's the reason I will not go again."

Maybe that is why his/their website is down, any complaints and he will be shut down.. Still thanks for the heads up, I wont bother trying that one

» Add a new message to this topic