FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Milf club at VA 19th July...

Milf club at VA 19th July...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ied156 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

leamington spa

So who is going ??? I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

We’re planning on a trip to MILF over the summer hols but not until mid August.

Does it get busy?

Me! xx

By *OXO2018Couple 44 weeks ago

Norfolk

We are cuming

By *litterbabeWoman 44 weeks ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'll be there x

Do you have to be a member to attend this and have to sign up online beforehand does anyone know? x

By *arcus 1968Man 44 weeks ago

bedford

Definitely be there

"Do you have to be a member to attend this and have to sign up online beforehand does anyone know? x"

Fill out a membership on their website. It doesn’t take long and as far as I can remember it’s free

"Do you have to be a member to attend this and have to sign up online beforehand does anyone know? x

Fill out a membership on their website. It doesn’t take long and as far as I can remember it’s free"

Thanks guys have applied online hopefully will be approved in time for wednesday xx

"Do you have to be a member to attend this and have to sign up online beforehand does anyone know? x

Fill out a membership on their website. It doesn’t take long and as far as I can remember it’s free

Thanks guys have applied online hopefully will be approved in time for wednesday xx"

You’ll be fine. Even if it hasn’t been approved yet go along, they will have all the information on the system and approve it on the day.

Happened to us on our first visit. They just hadn’t had time to process the application yet

I really wanna come. But first time and need accom.

Unless someone is passing hertford to there and back? Pm me for options

Thanks guys have applied online hopefully will be approved in time for wednesday xx

You’ll be fine. Even if it hasn’t been approved yet go along, they will have all the information on the system and approve it on the day.

Happened to us on our first visit. They just hadn’t had time to process the application yet"

All accepted guys thank you xx

"Unless someone is passing hertford to there and back? Pm me for options "

Fingers cross babes and you can make it there xx

By *entleman_PerveMan 44 weeks ago

peterborough

I’m coming with a friend, it’s been a while!

we are going see you all there xx

By *infulduoCouple 44 weeks ago

Hatfield

We are going. Hope it's outside!

"Me! xx"
hi there I see that you are going to the Thursday milf event at the va club this week yeah? I haven't been to that event before. But I hear it is really good. I have only been once on a Friday night, which ended up being a bi night, when I got in there haha. But I still had a great time so it didn't matter. I'm open minded and although I'm not gay or anything. I don't mind being in anyone's company who is. I went on my own the last time, yeah I had a great time but I now know it is probably better if I can go with someone next time, so I was wondering and thought I'd ask if that's okay? Just tell me to do one if you do mind haha it's cool, I won't mind. You don't know me from Adam at the end of the day, so I would understand if you do lol I would just like to ask if you are going with anyone there or if you have arranged a meeting with someone in there. If not would you be interested in meeting up with me for a drink or two and a chat when I get there? Just so I don't feel like a gooseberry this time lol standing around on my own most of the night haha. But like I said it's ok if you don't wanna. I'll say no more and I hope you have a great time there anyway.

By *OXO2018Couple 44 weeks ago

Norfolk

"Me! xx hi there I see that you are going to the Thursday milf event at the va club this week yeah? I haven't been to that event before. But I hear it is really good. I have only been once on a Friday night, which ended up being a bi night, when I got in there haha. But I still had a great time so it didn't matter. I'm open minded and although I'm not gay or anything. I don't mind being in anyone's company who is. I went on my own the last time, yeah I had a great time but I now know it is probably better if I can go with someone next time, so I was wondering and thought I'd ask if that's okay? Just tell me to do one if you do mind haha it's cool, I won't mind. You don't know me from Adam at the end of the day, so I would understand if you do lol I would just like to ask if you are going with anyone there or if you have arranged a meeting with someone in there. If not would you be interested in meeting up with me for a drink or two and a chat when I get there? Just so I don't feel like a gooseberry this time lol standing around on my own most of the night haha. But like I said it's ok if you don't wanna. I'll say no more and I hope you have a great time there anyway. "

MILF Wednesday 19th not Thursday never has been.

By *etsplay68Man 44 weeks ago

beaconsfield

see you all there

By *infulduoCouple 44 weeks ago

Hatfield

Good day today!!

» Add a new message to this topic