FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single guys at a club

Single guys at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osh bloke OP   Man 44 weeks ago

hereford

Hi all, probably been asked before so apologies in advance.

I'm a single guy, good looking and in decent shape. I've been thinking about attending a club for a while now but I don't want to come across as a bit of perv. I am of course, why else would I want to go to a club.

My question is would it be worth it or would I be viewed in a negative way. I just want to meet a couple who'd like to have an extra join them.

Interested to hear thoughts from all...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyKinksCouple 44 weeks ago

wirral

If you're a nice genuine guy then I don't see a problem. Pic a club that doesn't just see single guys as a cash cow though. Make sure they limit the numbers of guests.

Some people have an issue with single guys but if you're friendly and make an effort then you should be fine. Don't go expecting anything to happen and it'll be a bonus if it does.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 44 weeks ago

Coventry

Of course its a good idea to go to clubs. Single guys are a perfectly valid valued part of the scene (even if the policy of some clubs make single guys feel lesser). Many couples want them and its what most single ladies are looking for in clubs. We've had the pleasure of encountering some great single guys over the years.

Now that's great you're a good looking guy and in good shape, obviously that won't do you any harm (granted looks are subjective). But there are plenty of good looking guys in good shape who struggle in clubs. Why, because its not the most important feature. Some guys think having a great body, huge cock, being sexually aggressive and banging on their chest is the golden ticket. Disappointingly for them it's not the golden ticket. The main factors are being a decent gentleman, quietly confident and self assured and just great company to be around. Some guys just have that something about them. You find there is a small amount of guys in clubs who get this and have these qualities and they get a far disproportionately bigger slice of the action over other guys. Also (although I'm sure you would) make sure you're clean, fresh and smell great (including your teeth).

By *ixieDKWoman 44 weeks ago

RYDE

For me, saying that you are "a bit of a perv" and "why else would I go to a club" is a major red flag. Going to clubs is not pervy, and I would never want to play with anyone who gives off pervy vibes.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 44 weeks ago

Coventry

"For me, saying that you are "a bit of a perv" and "why else would I go to a club" is a major red flag. Going to clubs is not pervy, and I would never want to play with anyone who gives off pervy vibes."

I don't detect pervy vibes as such, maybe not the most wisely wording for stating a perfectly legitimate intent.

To play devil's advocate we ourselves like a good perve, lots of people who go to clubs do. A big part of the club experience for many is watching others, being turned on, inspired and generally seeing acts and people that/who are pleasing to the eye and mind. As well as what we get stuck into ourselves and the wonderful social aspect. Swinging by its nature is a deviance from the accepted social normals. Although the statement about why else go to a club doesn't ring true for a lot of us who get so much more out of a club including a not allways so sexualised social aspect and human connection as well as the perving, sex, general mischief and an over all good night out.

But yes get what your saying and its more what we would class as sleezy creepy behaviour/vibes or being a creep that we (like many) don't like and is a huge red flag. I just wouldn't necessarily say for us what OP has said on its own indicates that to us per se.

By *aLinCouple 44 weeks ago

Ipswich

We agree with all of the above already stated. Just to add from our point of view: be a gent, show an interest and have a chat. Don't expect anything, just have a good time and you will be alright. Our major turn off are the guys who just stare and don't say a word.

By *omethingDifferent4FunWoman 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh-ish

"Of course its a good idea to go to clubs. Single guys are a perfectly valid valued part of the scene (even if the policy of some clubs make single guys feel lesser). Many couples want them and its what most single ladies are looking for in clubs. We've had the pleasure of encountering some great single guys over the years.

Now that's great you're a good looking guy and in good shape, obviously that won't do you any harm (granted looks are subjective). But there are plenty of good looking guys in good shape who struggle in clubs. Why, because its not the most important feature. Some guys think having a great body, huge cock, being sexually aggressive and banging on their chest is the golden ticket. Disappointingly for them it's not the golden ticket. The main factors are being a decent gentleman, quietly confident and self assured and just great company to be around. Some guys just have that something about them. You find there is a small amount of guys in clubs who get this and have these qualities and they get a far disproportionately bigger slice of the action over other guys. Also (although I'm sure you would) make sure you're clean, fresh and smell great (including your teeth).

"

This is top advice!

Agree with all of the above, looks are a good start and will catch the eye (but are always subjective) but it is attitude and actions that will make or break a good Vs bad night and ability to make new friends.

Good luck!

By *osh bloke OP   Man 44 weeks ago

hereford

Thanks all.... I am not a 'starer' and think myself as someone who likes to have a laugh and mix in with others. What do you all mean when you mention 'vibes?'

» Add a new message to this topic