FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Attic club - other couples Thu

Attic club - other couples Thu

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iscreetShropsMan OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Telford

Hi, do many couples tend to go on a Thu evening, or is it pretty much all single males? Looking to go with my wife, never been before. Single males is fine, but she would feel much more comfortable if there were a few other couples there so she was not the only getting all the attention.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idnight experimentalCouple 36 weeks ago

Derby / congulton

"Hi, do many couples tend to go on a Thu evening, or is it pretty much all single males? Looking to go with my wife, never been before. Single males is fine, but she would feel much more comfortable if there were a few other couples there so she was not the only getting all the attention."

Hi Are you talking about a normal Thursday evening club night or aGreedy Girls evening that is every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month and are very well attended by all sex’s and genders. ( plus the mix is ages is great too brilliant atmosphere)

Telford

[Removed by poster at 29/08/23 14:06:58]

Telford

"Hi, do many couples tend to go on a Thu evening, or is it pretty much all single males? Looking to go with my wife, never been before. Single males is fine, but she would feel much more comfortable if there were a few other couples there so she was not the only getting all the attention.

Hi Are you talking about a normal Thursday evening club night or aGreedy Girls evening that is every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month and are very well attended by all sex’s and genders. ( plus the mix is ages is great too brilliant atmosphere) "

It would be this Thursday, so a normal Thursday.

» Add a new message to this topic