FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Single straight guys at bi nights

Single straight guys at bi nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueFire OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

So, is a single straight guy who is disgusted by men having sex with each other or even sucking each others cock welcome at a bi night? Not saying they can't go but if it really disgusts them why are they even going?

Discuss............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idnight_Express69Man 32 weeks ago

Rochdale

"So, is a single straight guy who is disgusted by men having sex with each other or even sucking each others cock welcome at a bi night? Not saying they can't go but if it really disgusts them why are they even going?

Discuss............"

You have answered your own question, really.

If a person is uncomfortable with same sex activity then they really ought to avoid a night promoted specifically for bisexuals.

It’s as weird and pointless as a gay man turning up to ‘lesbian night’ in my opinion. Though I ought to add, I wouldn’t be disgusted by it, I just wouldn’t go as I’m not the advertised clientele. Not rocket science.

By *inkForLifeCouple 32 weeks ago

North Shields

Sure this would never happen? I have seen plenty of straight guys at bi nights, but it's their issue not mine to deal with.

By *ink vixenCouple 32 weeks ago

Medway

Thais sounds very personal, like you’re having a dig at someone specific.

How do you know said man is “disgusted” by the activity?

In reality many “straight” guys attend bi nights just to play with the female half of a couple.

We don’t have a problem with that.

[Removed by poster at 29/09/23 16:04:45]

"Thais sounds very personal, like you’re having a dig at someone specific.

How do you know said man is “disgusted” by the activity?

In reality many “straight” guys attend bi nights just to play with the female half of a couple.

We don’t have a problem with that.

"

Who knows if it is personal...it is just an observation from a bi couple who go to bi nights.

We only play with bi guys... we get to share him that way.

By *un and stimulationMan 32 weeks ago

St albans

Yes they should be welcome.

Inclusion over exclusion any day of the week.

I’ve been to bi nights with partners just wishing for a “decent” single guy to come along. I realise decent is subjective. I’ve also seen things in clubs on various themed nights that I don’t want to look at based on my own preferences. I simply move on.

I ask for consent to join if I wish to and expect the same in return. I don’t expect everyone to be in to me.

Personally I enjoy seeing my partners play, sometimes that’s with a girl and girl on girl is more likely to happen, though not exclusive on bi nights. I also like to see partners with other men. That man being in to me or not being disgusted by something he may or may not see in the club isn’t a pre requisite to that play. I just want him to be respectfully disrespectful.

On the other hand it’s a bi night so if you can’t be in the club without voicing your disgust or making others feel uncomfortable then you should pick another night.

Sometimes even on couples nights it’s difficult to couple up with a couple everyone finds attractive. Pleasing 4 people isn’t always easy. I don’t think that changes because a female leaves the situation.

Do you think all bi guys should find the male half of a couple attractive?

Do you think all bi girls should find both members of a couple attractive?

The answer to both is obviously no. So why would it matter if the guy is bi or straight if neither find the male half of a couple attractive?

Straight or bi guys should be able to say “no” in clubs even on bi night.

By *ottodot123Couple 32 weeks ago

Gillingham

Straight people at bi nights -fine. Lots of reasons why they might be there.

Homophobic people. Definitely not.

By *iss DevilWoman 32 weeks ago

Bedford

The bi night I go to quite regularly, single men have to have an openly gay/bisexual/bi-curious profile on here, or have a meet verified profile on Fabguys. Simply because this particular, once-a-month event, is geared towards men who are open to explore same-sex sexual activities. And most people who attend are interested in men who are open to explore same-sex activities. The host makes it very clear that any straight men would be directed to a different club event.

Why men do it? FOMO, I guess? And lack of understanding that people who choose to go to bi nights may not be interested in a straight guy.

Yes, my partner (who is as straight as they get) comes to bi nights with me but he is respectful of the scene. He makes it clear he "doesn't swing that way" but he absolutely does not mind men engaging in same-sex activities in front of him. He knows watching that turns me on

Again guys.....just an observation, no need to get personal or angry

By *i_guy37Man 32 weeks ago

Oxford

"Straight people at bi nights -fine. Lots of reasons why they might be there.

Homophobic people. Definitely not. "

Exactly this. Some straight guys may turn up just to watch women playing together.

By *hhhh1990Man 32 weeks ago

Exeter

Choose your words wisely. This is a safe place for people, it’s offensive to gay and bi guys when we have to read comments like that x

By *eyeYCouple 32 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Mr here, year's ago I had a gay colleague. Great guy, who I had a lot in common with, bar attraction. Used to go to gay club night's with him as the atmosphere was fantastic fun and no other reason. Consent is consent regardless of the environment and have never understood the need to segregate people of different persuasion. If folk are not comfortable with their surroundings it's on them! 'Steps off soapbox'

By *igG86Man 32 weeks ago

Godmanchester

"Mr here, year's ago I had a gay colleague. Great guy, who I had a lot in common with, bar attraction. Used to go to gay club night's with him as the atmosphere was fantastic fun and no other reason. Consent is consent regardless of the environment and have never understood the need to segregate people of different persuasion. If folk are not comfortable with their surroundings it's on them! 'Steps off soapbox' "

I agree with you the last gay bar I went to was fantastic and I was straight, I went with a lesbian friend and a couple guys, and a bunch of straight women. I loved the night even saw an ex who had since turned lesbian. When you've been with the best lol

» Add a new message to this topic