FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams in the daytime

Chams in the daytime

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

I am considering going to Chams this Tuesday daytime and was wondering how many people I should expect to be there - assuming it's quite quiet?

Would anyone know roughly how busy it would be...?

R

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Hi guys,

I am considering going to Chams this Tuesday daytime and was wondering how many people I should expect to be there - assuming it's quite quiet?

Would anyone know roughly how busy it would be...?

By the way, I mean Chams in Darlaston

R"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have been told it can get very very quiet

But it's not always about quanity

I have never been to Chams. And would love to go someday, especially in the daytime.

What would i expect during that time and how does that differ to that of the night?

Any more for any more lads and ladies?

"I have never been to Chams. And would love to go someday, especially in the daytime.

What would i expect during that time and how does that differ to that of the night?"

during the day out on the sun terrace its light, and at night its dark

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

[Removed by poster at 25/02/13 07:49:03]

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

With all due respect, fella, you sound very nieve. I have been to Chams during the day time, and enjoyed very much, but it is not simply a matter of turning up and knocking at the door!! There are strict ruled as regards admitting single guys...and how they behave if admitted! I would suggest you read the website carefully.

"With all due respect, fella, you sound very nieve. I have been to Chams during the day time, and enjoyed very much, but it is not simply a matter of turning up and knocking at the door!! There are strict ruled as regards admitting single guys...and how they behave if admitted! I would suggest you read the website carefully."

With all due respect fella, if you could spell naive then your message might land with more authority. I would also check what definition of naive you're using as I simply asked about numbers that typically attend as I have never been in a weekday.

I've been during the day before has been quiet to be fair.Don't get many couples then though its mainly guys

We would like to try in the daytime too which is the best day to go ?

Hi I work Tuesday days and it an vary. From 4/5 couples and 10 single guys to 3/4 single ladies 8/9couples and a few gents, sometimes more. Always different. Never a Tuesday the same. It's just takin the the chance. U win some u lose some

oh great....a man fight!! lol

where is this chams anyway?

ITS A MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION, WE HAVE BEEN AND ITS JUST BEEN US AND MAYBE HALF DOZEN MEN, AND ANOTHER TIME ITS BEEN MORE BUSY. GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY. X

"oh great....a man fight!! lol

where is this chams anyway? "

Darlaston in the west midlands

It varies but my experience is that its mostly men, many of them roaming aorund the place like a pack of dogs lol, occsional couples and fems.

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

I've only been to Chams on a 'Naked Tuesday' the once, but it was a lot of fun. Not so especially busy in the daytime, but it got much more so as 6 o'clock approached (when everyone gets naked).

And, as others have said, it's not so much how many people there are as what people are there to do... I had fun with women and a couple during the day, and then more again in the evening.

Oh, and in reply to the person who spoke about men prowling around in packs, some single guys dislike them, too.

The trick to going to Chams as a single guy is not to go with expectations, beyond spending pleasant time in the bar and jacuzzi - that's a lovely way to spend a few hours, and anything else is a bonus!

"I've only been to Chams on a 'Naked Tuesday' the once, but it was a lot of fun. Not so especially busy in the daytime, but it got much more so as 6 o'clock approached (when everyone gets naked).

And, as others have said, it's not so much how many people there are as

what people are there to do... I had fun with women and a couple during the day, and then more again in the evening.

Oh, and in reply to the person who spoke about men prowling around in packs, some single guys dislike them, too.

The trick to going to Chams as a single guy is not to go with expectations, beyond spending pleasant time in the

bar and jacuzzi - that's a lovely way to

spend a few hours, and anything else I

s a bonus!"

well said

By *ndi2Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

We have been a couple of times. 1st time was Saturday night (couples only) which although we were told it was a quiet night there was more than 20 couples and we had a good time. 2nd time was wed or thur about 2. We were the only couple there and about 10 guys. we were followed around and Sam found it very uncomfortable.

"Hi I work Tuesday days and it an vary. From 4/5 couples and 10 single guys to 3/4 single ladies 8/9couples and a few gents, sometimes more. Always different. Never a Tuesday the same. It's just takin the the chance. U win some u lose some "

Thanks very much - a very useful response!

"I have never been to Chams. And would love to go someday, especially in the daytime.

What would i expect during that time and how does that differ to that of the night?during the day out on the sun terrace its light, and at night its dark "

Superbly funny response

Can't say for Tuesdays unfortunately, only been on Mondays and one Saturday

"I've only been to Chams on a 'Naked Tuesday' the once, but it was a lot of fun. Not so especially busy in the daytime, but it got much more so as 6 o'clock approached (when everyone gets naked).

And, as others have said, it's not so much how many people there are as what people are there to do... I had fun with women and a couple during the day, and then more again in the evening.

The trick to going to Chams as a single guy is not to go with expectations, beyond spending pleasant time in the bar and jacuzzi - that's a lovely way to spend a few hours, and anything else is a bonus!"

Great mindset to have, thanks a lot!

That's good advice and its worth knowing too that girls rule in Chams, so always be respectful and polite and you have every chance of being invited for fun.

Fail to respect that aspect and frankly, you may as well go home.

Hope you enjoy your visit, good luck.

Does anyone know what the waiting list is like for a single male at the moment?

The trick to going to Chams as a single guy is not to go with expectations, beyond spending pleasant time in the bar and jacuzzi - that's a lovely way to spend a few hours, and anything else is a bonus!"

I didn't say i disliked them lol

"Does anyone know what the waiting list is like for a single male at the moment?"
its best to ring club up, you don't want to get there and you can't get in.

bristol

"I didn't say i disliked them lol"

Oops, sorry.

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"

I agree with 1 amendment, that this applies to everyone going!

We always go with this attitude, that way, like you say, worst case is a fun relaxing evening.

D&K

Just to add that yday was a 'busy' Tuesday with 4 single ladies 7 couples and 4 single men all within 1st hour of opening. With couples and single guys arriving throughout. Most at 1 time yesterday was 4 ladies 15 couples and 14 men. See how it can always be different.

bristol

Mmm... wish I'd been there

"Just to add that yday was a 'busy' Tuesday with 4 single ladies 7 couples and 4 single men all within 1st hour of opening. With couples and single guys arriving throughout. Most at 1 time yesterday was 4 ladies 15 couples and 14 men. See how it can always be different. "
thanks for lettin us know will def have to try soon

» Add a new message to this topic