FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > NYE

NYE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ark638 OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Preston

After some advice please. What are the best clubs to go to for New Year's Eve? Looking for somewhere that accepts single males and has a hotel nearby. Been to a few in the NW but ideally looking for somewhere different. Thanks.

Very Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inacolada3Couple 22 weeks ago

kettering

"After some advice please. What are the best clubs to go to for New Year's Eve? Looking for somewhere that accepts single males and has a hotel nearby. Been to a few in the NW but ideally looking for somewhere different. Thanks.

Very Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all."

Wish you luck and a happy christmas but you will be lucky to get into mcdonalds at this short notice x

By *ope_kisses22Couple 22 weeks ago

Cheshire

Townhouse.... ?

But not sure if they have non member tickets free

By *eachy123Woman 22 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play in Blackpool?

By *iss DevilWoman 21 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, as another poster has already said, you are cutting it rather short. The best clubs have probably been sold out for months for this event, particularly if they allow single men in.

But you can always try looking at the club reviews section on Fab, finding a club that is the distance you are prepared to travel and checking with them if they have any spaces left. Good luck.

By *iss DevilWoman 21 weeks ago

Bedford

You may want to give Jaydees a shout as I did see a few NYE tickets available on Friday when me and my partner got ours. However, as we asked at the beginning of December for ours to be put aside, those may all have been already reserved. Worth a shot though. Please note there are no hotels nearby (closest probably about 5-10 miles away and, most likely, sold out) and they don't sell alcohol there but you can bring your own.

By *irty filthy milfWoman 21 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

Club Play in Blackpool and if you’re lucky should be able to get a B & B nearby but best to check availability with the club before you book 1 xx

By *ake and BeckyCouple 21 weeks ago

Kent

"

Wish you luck and a happy christmas but you will be lucky to get into mcdonalds at this short notice x "

this had me rolling hahaha

By *otwifecplCouple 21 weeks ago

bham

Xtasia. You can pay on the door on the night. A few hotels close by. Check there website about membership though.

By *eachy123Woman 21 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Club Play in Blackpool and if you’re lucky should be able to get a B & B nearby but best to check availability with the club before you book 1 xx"

It's a buzy one

» Add a new message to this topic