FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BGHS - When is it quietest?

BGHS - When is it quietest?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wfun OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

West Kent

Unusual question but we want to take a female friend to Bristol Gardens and we've only been on couples evenings.

We want to minimise the risk of disturbance from single men and we don't have any particular restriction on day or time of day we visit, so just wondering when it is likely to be quietest from those who know.

We know BGHS is well run and they quickly jump on trouble and also most men are well behaved, but the behaviour of some can spoil a visit.

Thanks for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayleyCouple 19 weeks ago

Croydon

You may be best just rining up and asking the staff, just tell them your friend is a bit shy or something and would prefer it as quiet as possible

But I’d assume during the day on a weekday would be the quietest overall especially mon-thur

By *wfun OP   Couple 19 weeks ago

West Kent

I remembered that Google tells you how busy places are and have been in the past. Not surprised to say it appears Tuesday to Thursday are the quietest!

Apparently it's heaving today!

By *ayleyCouple 19 weeks ago

Croydon

We are on our way shortly, I can imagine it’s busy with people chilling today and then parting tomorrow

» Add a new message to this topic