FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleons Darlaston

Chameleons Darlaston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *odka Red Ball OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Bideford

Just tried to get Single guy Membership on a Sunday afternoon. Smartly dressed, Cash, and ID at the ready. But got turned away.

Note to single guys get in touch in advance otherwise you too might end up getting refused entry.

Must have been very busy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bwlady123Woman 18 weeks ago

private

There is a waitlist for single men memberships

By *x cplCouple 18 weeks ago

North of Oxford

Most clubs require people to contact them before attending. This can apply to couples as well as single guys....as chameleons is one of the most popular clubs in the UK its no surprise that single guys que up for membership.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 18 weeks ago

Sheffield

The single male membership at Chams is in such high demand there’s a waiting list.

By *odka Red Ball OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Bideford

I wasn't aware of a waiting list until you mentioned it. I never read anything about a waiting list on their website, and it wasn't mentioned at the club either.

It was a spare of the moment decision to go there, I never realised until Sunday morning that it was actually open on a Sunday.

So I jumped on their website, and read the following and thought I would go down there:

Single males can enquire at the club Tuesday through to Friday and Sunday also Saturday daytime as it is couples only on Saturday evenings.Please bring two forms of I.D. with you e.g. Driving Licence or Passport.

It's no biggy worse things happen at sea. But I thought I would just let others know, so they don't end up in the same situation as myself.

» Add a new message to this topic