FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > xotic xtreme questions

xotic xtreme questions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Trying to pluck up a significant amount of courage to visit this club in a few weeks.

I have a few questions I hope you lovely people could answer...

On average how many people would be there say on a Fri/Sat night?

Does everyone stare at you weighing you up when you first walk in?!

Is it one of those places you turn up fashionably late or is everyone there at 8pm prompt?

And I'm probably being thick but what is a social? I've seen Notts socials and Derby socials on their website. Does this mean only members from Nottingham or Derby go and just meet socially without any hanky panky?!

I'd be muchly grateful if anyone could answer these, calm my nervousness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Xotic is a lovely little club and there is no time to be there for come when you want and you will be made really welcome by all .the social nights are just a way to get people together and the regulars will look after you hope to see you soon lee xx

By *arolxxpaulCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

its a fantastic club we love it, go on a social night when there is plenty of people in. socials are for every one no matter where you are from.

on a avarage night i would say there as been about up to 15 to 20 cpls in there and a few singles.

get there what ever time you like we always get there early rather than late. take your own drink they sell soft drinks n hot drinks.

check there website out to see whats on.

"Trying to pluck up a significant amount of courage to visit this club in a few weeks.

I have a few questions I hope you lovely people could answer...

On average how many people would be there say on a Fri/Sat night?

Does everyone stare at you weighing you up when you first walk in?!

Is it one of those places you turn up fashionably late or is everyone there at 8pm prompt?

And I'm probably being thick but what is a social? I've seen Notts socials and Derby socials on their website. Does this mean only members from Nottingham or Derby go and just meet socially without any hanky panky?!

I'd be muchly grateful if anyone could answer these, calm my nervousness "

Im in the same boat, I think trying a club would be a good way to break into the swinging scene and i've heard a lot of good things about Xotix so i'm taking my hubby along with me to a social next month.

Although I have no intentions of playing on my first visit Im also very nervous and can imagine being stared at, pounced on or stitting in a corner looking like a rabbit caught in headlights lol.

Would be good to know if other nervous newbies are going to the Derby social on 26th April

I went to the Nottm Social a couple of months ago. Arrived at 10.30 and was warmly welcomed by the staff. It was very busy and everyone I met was really friendly. Very relaxed atmosphere with no pressure so if you are a newbee I would say this is a great club to visit. I will be going again

I've never been to this club but have heard good reports from friends who have been so am sure you'll be fine and enjoy your visit. I hope it goes well. Ms

I've been to this club quite a few times now, I can promise you you won't be stared at or pounced upon. Everyone is friendly and chatty and will make you feel welcome.

Try out the club on a social night like someone above posted, as you'll see regulars and newbies alike.

You are under no obligation to play or do anything you don't want to do, and to remember, no means no, though never seen anyone hassle anyone at xotix .

"I've been to this club quite a few times now, I can promise you you won't be stared at or pounced upon. Everyone is friendly and chatty and will make you feel welcome.

Try out the club on a social night like someone above posted, as you'll see regulars and newbies alike.

You are under no obligation to play or do anything you don't want to do, and to remember, no means no, though never seen anyone hassle anyone at xotix ."

If anyone hassles anyone they got me to deal with. Then the lovely staff. Lol

Its a great club. X

» Add a new message to this topic