FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > VA bi night

VA bi night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luefire2 OP   Couple 10 weeks ago

just somewhere around here

We used to attend the bi night when tattooed talent hosted, we are thinking about coming back. Who hosts it now and is it busy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *achel SmythTV/TS 10 weeks ago

Farnborough

I too used to live the VA bi-nights. I know they became ‘Mr Ben’s’ nights, but haven’t been for just over year. I too am not sure if they still take place.

I was a member there, but not sure if this still remains so.

R xx

By *teed99Man 10 weeks ago

Kettering

"I too used to live the VA bi-nights. I know they became ‘Mr Ben’s’ nights, but haven’t been for just over year. I too am not sure if they still take place.

I was a member there, but not sure if this still remains so.

R xx"

The Bi-Nights are still going and the next one is on Friday. Always a lovely mixture of guests and really fun evenings.

And is there a host anymore? I see that you "help out" at VA so hopefully you can answer?

By *leasureseekers123Couple 10 weeks ago

Hythe

"We used to attend the bi night when tattooed talent hosted, we are thinking about coming back. Who hosts it now and is it busy?"

We used to go regularly when it was TT and had some truly amazing nights there but then they “redesigned” VA and got rid of the female glory holes and all the things we loved about it. Last time we went it was reasonably busy but more like a nightclub and less playing. Obviously suits a lot of people which is fair enough but not for us.

We’re thinking of trying Jaydees bi night (same night as VA bi night) and giving that a go.

"We used to attend the bi night when tattooed talent hosted, we are thinking about coming back. Who hosts it now and is it busy?

We used to go regularly when it was TT and had some truly amazing nights there but then they “redesigned” VA and got rid of the female glory holes and all the things we loved about it. Last time we went it was reasonably busy but more like a nightclub and less playing. Obviously suits a lot of people which is fair enough but not for us.

We’re thinking of trying Jaydees bi night (same night as VA bi night) and giving that a go. "

Yeah we tried a "Mr Benns" night last year but it was awful. It wasn't very "bi" and the host was a bit off with us, hence me asking who hosts it now.

We have been to Jaydees on a Sat night, it was ok but we got the 70's swinger vibe from it. The kitchen in the middle reminded us of the Louis Theroux documentary. We had a good night there and was made to feel welcome though. So we don't really know where to go on Friday. We moved to Penthouse with TT for the bi nights, they were good but then got quieter, also I work shifts so can't always make those nights.

Hythe

"We used to attend the bi night when tattooed talent hosted, we are thinking about coming back. Who hosts it now and is it busy?

We’re thinking of trying Jaydees bi night (same night as VA bi night) and giving that a go.

Yeah we tried a "Mr Benns" night last year but it was awful. It wasn't very "bi" and the host was a bit off with us, hence me asking who hosts it now.

We have been to Jaydees on a Sat night, it was ok but we got the 70's swinger vibe from it. The kitchen in the middle reminded us of the Louis Theroux documentary. We had a good night there and was made to feel welcome though. So we don't really know where to go on Friday. We moved to Penthouse with TT for the bi nights, they were good but then got quieter, also I work shifts so can't always make those nights. "

Your 70s swinger comment really made us laugh. Was there pampas grass and wood panelling on the wall?

We haven’t been to Penthouse although we used to go quite often when it was Arousal and had some good nights there. Shame if it’s gone a bit quiet.

Hope you find something to suit you. Have a great weekend.

Lol don't get me wrong, the club was fun but it had that vibe....almost retro! We will go somewhere Friday....just need to decide where.

Hythe

We’re going to head to Jaydees this Friday. Never been so thought why not

By *tv1234TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Haywards heath

I'm going to the bi night at the VA this Friday with a friend. I loved the previous events but not been for a while. X

By *arlow and HaydanCouple 10 weeks ago

Norfolk

we will be there this friday , been waiting all month for this event .

By *exguru_xxxMan 10 weeks ago

London

I’m going with my bestie “Harrdy”. Our first time last month. Love it so much that we decided to go back again. We tried to book room but fully booked so staying in premier inn this time.

By *iss pleasuringWoman 10 weeks ago

Somewhere near

I used to regulatory to.the.bi nights when TT run them. and a.few of.them when Mr.benn hosted. Did.find it was more.social and less play. I now.attemd saunasauna in Northwich bi event . Going this Friday again . Its great fun and filth

By *arlow and HaydanCouple 10 weeks ago

Norfolk

"I’m going with my bestie “Harrdy”. Our first time last month. Love it so much that we decided to go back again. We tried to book room but fully booked so staying in premier inn this time. "

apparently the rooms go quite quickly, even tho we been waiting a whole month we missed the chance of a room

so what hotel you staying at ? and do you know anything about the shuttle lift ?

By *exguru_xxxMan 10 weeks ago

London

"I’m going with my bestie “Harrdy”. Our first time last month. Love it so much that we decided to go back again. We tried to book room but fully booked so staying in premier inn this time.

apparently the rooms go quite quickly, even tho we been waiting a whole month we missed the chance of a room

so what hotel you staying at ? and do you know anything about the shuttle lift ?"

We are staying at Premier Inn A1/Wyboston. Just looked at the website for Shuttle service and I’ll be booking it later on tonight. Thank you for recommending

By *c73Man 10 weeks ago

LONDON

Hi Guys

I always there on the BI night ,now no one host the even but still going

Last month was good i went late before i spend few hours to JD selection of different people for sure i find JD more popular of TS and the JD pool no allow to share intimacy mean no play

Hope see u at VA and share quality time xx

By *tanarrowsMan 10 weeks ago

peterborough

I go to the VA bi night regularly and I have met great couples with whom I have had brilliant time exploring my bi-side.

To be honest it makes no difference whether there is a host or not, except perhaps the fact that they can round up a core following.

My first bi night was the last TT at VA, I went to PP and saw he had brought a fair share of the crowd I saw at VA. But I haven't been back since and stuck to VA as I feel more comfortable there.

Mr Benn was very "off" with us at VA which put us off the venue completely.

TT's nights are great at Penthouse and we would go but due to my work shifts I can't so we have decided to go to Penthouse this Friday even though it isn't a bi night. We used to love VA but.....the lack if private play spaces puts us off.

By *urvyD-and-J2Couple 10 weeks ago

Leighton Buzzard

We are staying at that hotel as well and going friday have to say hi

By *wingnswitchCouple 10 weeks ago

NEWARK

We are at VAs bi night on Friday feel free to say hi x

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 10 weeks ago

Sandy

I seriously want to attend a bi night at VA sometime but holding back due to having absolutely no experience or knowledge of this side of things. Only wanting to go to a bi night at the moment, no interest in a regular/predominantly straight male night (perhaps another time).

Is anybody willing to talk with me for a while and educate me in preparation?

By *uleswhatrulesCouple 10 weeks ago

Cardiff

We have been to Jaydees on a Sat night, it was ok but we got the 70's swinger vibe from it. The kitchen in the middle reminded us of the Louis Theroux documentary. We had a good night there and was made to feel welcome though. So we don't really know where to go on Friday. We moved to Penthouse with TT for the bi nights, they were good but then got quieter, also I work shifts so can't always make those nights. "

70's swinger and loius therouix - very funny

just missing Abigails Party for the full house

» Add a new message to this topic