FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Hot tubs

Hot tubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heekyDemand OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Leicester

Having been in a few different hot tubs, we have a definite favourite at Liberty Elite, it's not sunk it's raised up and open to the big bed room.

What's your favourite and why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he-ProfessorMan 12 weeks ago

cheltenham

Well I have two for different reasons.

Jaydee's is just so big and that leads to lots of fun social situations and is a great way to break the ice and start chatting. I also like that the steps are the op end of the room to the entrance door and the showers between the two with seating around, that appeals to my voyeuristic nature and allows me to check out people's tattoos before they get in the water. The invisible last step also leads to lots of ungraceful entries to the water which always amuse as well.

Chameleons (Darlaston) is also a favourite, the fact there are two of them is what makes it as it is rare they both have the same vibe at the same moment. Always one relaxed and often the other more playful.

I've had some great times in there and the fact that play is allowed is a bit of a bonus too.... although the water can be a bit "interesting" by the end of a busy night.

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple 12 weeks ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

The greenhouse house luton has gotta be the best ..big enough but not too big..nicely dimly lit ..Nice decor ..Rock pool like and plenty of bubbles x

By *heekyDemand OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Leicester

"

I've had some great times in there and the fact that play is allowed is a bit of a bonus too.... although the water can be a bit "interesting" by the end of a busy night. "

Much as we love hot tub sex, the chlorine used to ensure the milkshake level is at a minimum gets a bit much for the eyes

By *he-ProfessorMan 12 weeks ago

cheltenham

"

Much as we love hot tub sex, the chlorine used to ensure the milkshake level is at a minimum gets a bit much for the eyes "

I know exactly what you mean, sometimes it can be too much to be in there for more than a few minutes, does seem better these days than it used to be in that regard though.

» Add a new message to this topic