FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams on a Friday night

Chams on a Friday night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle Monkeys OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

Kimberley

Hi all,

We have only been to Chams on a Saturday night, we do like the couples vibe. We aren’t averse to single guys so considering trying a Friday night instead for a change.

We are wondering if anyone can comment on the difference between the two nights ? Is the vibe of a similar nature or does if feel different. As I say we don’t mind single guys, but we don’t like clubs that become a hunting ground.

Is the dance floor also open as we enjoy that too.

Is it busy ? Do many couples and ladies still attend or do they just wait for Saturday?

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ibrascalesCouple 5 weeks ago

Hemel Hempstead

Wondering the same! My partner and I would like to come Friday but not sure how the crowd would be

By *ittle Monkeys OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Kimberley

"Wondering the same! My partner and I would like to come Friday but not sure how the crowd would be "

A couple of members have messaged us privately and gave us confidence. We are going to give it a go on the 12th. My wife really wants a Bukakke session so hoping there will be enough obliging guys there. She’s hoping for about 10

By *jonesMan 5 weeks ago

Totnes

Been on both nights on numerous occasions. Friday is great fun. You won't get hounded by single guys ...lots are regulars and there is a great atmosphere with the single ladies and the couples.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 5 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Wondering the same! My partner and I would like to come Friday but not sure how the crowd would be

A couple of members have messaged us privately and gave us confidence. We are going to give it a go on the 12th. My wife really wants a Bukakke session so hoping there will be enough obliging guys there. She’s hoping for about 10"

That should be possible but mostly guys don't want to cum to early in the night x

» Add a new message to this topic