FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Alternative to heels? Dress code

Alternative to heels? Dress code

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verydaystranger OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

Shire

I want to go to a party, but the dress code has always put me off. I can't wear heels or strappy shoes. What other footwear is acceptable? Tx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ikki777200TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Canvey island

Ankle boots work with most outfits imo

By *DW1983Man 3 weeks ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

"I want to go to a party, but the dress code has always put me off. I can't wear heels or strappy shoes. What other footwear is acceptable? Tx"

Even if it's a 'strict' dress code, most party organisers are human and I'm sure if there's a genuine reason why you can't wear heels then they're likely to be accommodating if you contact them in advance and ask for advice.

By *ixenandhoundCouple 3 weeks ago

Plymouth

I'm not great in heels so I usually go for ankle boots or over the knee/thigh highs x

By *iss DevilWoman 3 weeks ago

Bedford

"I want to go to a party, but the dress code has always put me off. I can't wear heels or strappy shoes. What other footwear is acceptable? Tx"

I can't walk in heels any higher than kitten heels so would either wear those or flats. Sandals could be a good fit, too? Make your shoes stand out (I recommend Irregular Choice on the "stand out" value but they are not exactly cheap) and nobody should moan you're not wearing heels.

By *toC Thats MeWoman 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

What about wedges or flatforms, I find them pretty comfortable to wear. Heels look beaut but realistically they are painful.

Are heels mandatory on the dress code cos I’ve never seen that? x

By *uffnmuffCouple 3 weeks ago

London

I wear my Dr Martins even wore them with my bunny outfit last weekend x

By *adylerieWoman 3 weeks ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

I can’t wear heels so I wear dancing shoes - incredibly comfortable. Do remember tho that as females we can do whatever the hell we want so wear whatever is comfortable x

By *ipupfruityWoman 3 weeks ago

Northampton

I just wear my dr martens ?? ?? carnt do heels

By *melia DominaTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Statement shoes and boots are always a talking point. As others have mentioned irregular choice. Perhaps a gladiator boot which will show of a nice pedicure and legs without the need for a heel.

» Add a new message to this topic