FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eurekas- Saturday night for a guy

Eurekas- Saturday night for a guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hris_hh OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Guildford

Thinking of making my first visit to Eurekas in a couple of weeks on a Saturday night.

Firstly - I think they allow guys in Saturdays?

Secondly - any advice or recommendations for the club? Is it worth a go on my own, does it get busy, I’d it a good mixed crowd???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthernJayMan 3 weeks ago

Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand

Can’t comment about this club and Saturday’s re single men!

That said, a good friend owned a north west club for years, he always said if he’d pocketed a pound every time someone asked if the club was going to be busy on this day or that day he’d have already retired a millionaire!

So much so, if people called the club when it was it bouncing, to ask if it was busy, he’d tell them it was dead and they could come and join him for a drink on him; conversely, if the club was dead he’d tell people it was bouncing and when they rocked up to an empty club he’d say everyone had just left!

He was infamous for it!

You know who are you

You’d need a fully working crystal ball to know if any club anywhere is going to be busy on any given night!

I’ve been in full clubs with zero atmosphere and nobody playing, conversely, same club the next night with half dozen people in, great atmosphere and everyone involved!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic