FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Attic

The Attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lutsadie OP   TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Hinckley

Any update on when the Attic may open again in Derby or is it a no goer now?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orney loveCouple 3 weeks ago

Leicester

Had a tour round the other day. What's complete looks fantastic and what's also in the pipeline looks unbelievable. Opening in phases as they complete. I understand phase 1 including an amazing cinema room will be with us at the end of the month

By *iasubTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Ilkeston

No date has been given yet. Once a date is known the team will put updates on here and social media.

Work is very much underway with it and huge progress is being made but as of this moment no date is known

By *r DerbyMan 3 weeks ago

Derby

Update from Attic facebook site.

We hope (as always) to provide the really good news as soon as we can but still at present that news eludes us all. What we can say is as some of you know the project at hand is vast to say the least but we do hope (OK we should have) more available than what was originally planned as some of the extra time has allowed further progress to be made.

We are desperate beyond belief to see you all, and not just because we are sick of the sight of each other. Hopefully soon that news will come we all want and need. From then on it will be full steam ahead to normality. For now thank you for your patience and eagerness to return.

Derby

"Any update on when the Attic may open again in Derby or is it a no goer now?"

Yes it will reopen

Derby

"Had a tour round the other day. What's complete looks fantastic and what's also in the pipeline looks unbelievable. Opening in phases as they complete. I understand phase 1 including an amazing cinema room will be with us at the end of the month "

No date has been said and no point speculating or getting peoples hopes up, when a date is given then we will get the info out asap.

By *ittle MonkeysCouple 3 weeks ago

Kimberley

"Had a tour round the other day. What's complete looks fantastic and what's also in the pipeline looks unbelievable. Opening in phases as they complete. I understand phase 1 including an amazing cinema room will be with us at the end of the month

No date has been said and no point speculating or getting peoples hopes up, when a date is given then we will get the info out asap."

Everytime I see a new thread I get my hopes up!

Derby

"Had a tour round the other day. What's complete looks fantastic and what's also in the pipeline looks unbelievable. Opening in phases as they complete. I understand phase 1 including an amazing cinema room will be with us at the end of the month

No date has been said and no point speculating or getting peoples hopes up, when a date is given then we will get the info out asap.

Everytime I see a new thread I get my hopes up!"

Yeah people keep writing new threads rather than commenting on and of the many threads already on here.

» Add a new message to this topic