FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pxppers in clubs

Pxppers in clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ravelmanxxx OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Durham

Have seen a few clubs sell them and a few using while playing. What’s people thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hades Of GreyMan 2 weeks ago

Leeds

Aromas ain't what they used to be! They used to give you a temporary high and a subsequent headache, now they just give you a headache! I stopped using them and find the sex to be better without.

By *lex46TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Near Wells

"Aromas ain't what they used to be! They used to give you a temporary high and a subsequent headache, now they just give you a headache! I stopped using them and find the sex to be better without."

I totally agree with you, although I can’t bring myself to stop using them.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 2 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Have seen a few clubs sell them and a few using while playing. What’s people thoughts?"
I wish people would think about others in small enclosed places when using them. Okay they no longer seem to be as strong as they used to but as i already have quite low blood pressure I've found these can make me faint and I'd never use them myself but been to close when someone else has

By *utcock99!Man 2 weeks ago

Pontefract

I like them but they make my vision go fuzzy. It goes after a few days but apparently for some people it’s permanent. So I’m trying to avoid them…

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

I have a heart condition so avoid anyone using them as most people don't consider those around them.

By *glyBettyTV/TS 2 weeks ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

Each to their own but I've personally never used them & never will. I just can't abide the smell.

I frequently find myself having to go outside for fresh air, such is the way the aroma permeates when it's being heavily used inside a club.

» Add a new message to this topic