FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Infusion Blackpool on a Sunday nigh.

Infusion Blackpool on a Sunday nigh.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ary4Fun300 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Darlington

Hi does anyone go or have been, is it any good?

I’m looking to go this Sunday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uicytits80Woman 2 weeks ago

st annes

Sundays are great at infusion, very popular and well attended and great value for money. £20 from 1pm til 10pm. Come and go as you please

By *ld GreyMan 2 weeks ago

Aintree

Been many time normally a great day but like all things you never can tell but had some great times on a Sundays in there

By *wen1973Man 1 week ago

West Bromwich

I'm cumin up this weekend so you may see me sexy lips. Xx

By *cissor-Me-TimbersCouple 1 week ago

Liverpool

It can be hit and miss. As a couple, £30 for an event which isn't a planned party is steep. The past 3/4 times we've been it's been about 12 single guys aged 50+, one, two other couples who are after other couples, but ages, bodies, wants, desires all vary. Clientele when we have been over our 5/6 visits have all mostly been 60+. You tend to get visibly d*unk couples coming in later in the night when the pubs close. But we won't play with d*unk people, they can't consent.

We get it. You take your chances. But doesn't take the sting out of £90 and then your hotel and booze to be followed around by an angry pensioner who gets pissed you finished shagging before he ended his wank "what am I supposed to do with this then?"

The other time we went was maybe 3-4 couples, 10 single guys. Was more chilled. Not a lot of play. But a nicer vibe. We weren't followed relentlessly. It can be good, don't get us wrong, but it's never been great.

By *ove.two.Couple 1 week ago

xxx

"Hi does anyone go or have been, is it any good?

I’m looking to go this Sunday"

Did you end up visiting ?

If so what were your thoughts?

We always have a good time here.

» Add a new message to this topic