FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New to West/Greater London - playmate

New to West/Greater London - playmate

By *a Squirrel Secret OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Hampton Hill

Hey all

Been here on and off about 5 years and had some mad and hot times in Sussex/Brighton

Just moved bear Teddington and need a new single female, discreet/open/cheating wife/gf to attend some clubs and parties with

I'm intelligent and highly suggestive and open to most roles and would love any females looking for that chap they need to join with to try out meets with to drop me a message with CLUBS in the title

I have a type and my own fantasies like we all do and think the mind, the flirt, the tease and the fantasy pre meet, touch and real life meet as important as the end goal

If you'd like to know more, love riding, lingerie, role plays, fantasy fulfillment or just to feel fully fucking alive drop me a message

Or hubbies or bf that want their other half to share their exploits and adventures please get in touch too

I'm an exotic, gonzo loving guy with loads of ideas and experience who is looking for like minded people to chat and explore pleasure with

Thanks for reading this far and hope to hear from some of you

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic