FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Swinging club?

Swinging club?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

Can you help? This is not some silly question but I want to know what is my nearest swinging club to Farnborough and also what to expect when we walk through the door (WIFE AND ME!)Also what should we both wear as I hear there is are pools and saunas etc etc at these places.We don't want to get dolled up then go swimming lol. Please reply here or in private to me. Thanks for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm guessing I won't be able to help very much, since I have no idea where Farnborough is

But generally, there are TWO different kinds of clubs.

~ The first is "towel clubs" (where peeps are expected to dress down into towels as soon as they arrive). I found this idea FAR too scary for my first visit!

~ The second are more "social clubs", where you can wear smart (or, in your lady's case, "sexy as she dares") outfits until/(unless) YOU FEEL ready to dress down.

Many clubs (of both kinds) have a pool/jacuzzi/sauna area, where it is expected that peeps will wear ... little or nothing. But don't ever feel that you HAVE to get your kit off! The one main thing in swinging is that YOU do whatever feels right for YOU, at the time!

Most clubs will expect you to be scantily-clad, if you want to roam and peek around the playroom areas (the clubs will have lockers, where you can leave your outdoor clothes). However, if you choose a club with a good social/bar/lounge area, you won't feel that you HAVE TO move into the play areas - you will be able to take it at your own pace.

All clubs are different, so which ever club you choose, it is worth giving them a call, and asking the staff what to expect. From my own experience, you will find that the staff are very friendly, and they will understand that newcomers are very nervous. Usually, if you arrive as soon as the club opens, you will find that a staff member has the time to take you on a 'tour' of the club, and help you get a feel for the different areas.

Also, check out the Clubs Section on here - you will find reviews from all kinds of people.

One of the most important things to remember is the difference between "couples only" nights and "mixed" nights (where single guys are welcome). If you're hoping to meet other couples (or single ladies), then choose a couples-only night. "Mixed nights" are really aimed at peeps who want to meet single guys.

Whichever club, and whichever night you choose, I hope you have a great time!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"WOW what an awesome response

By SunnyOptimist "

(

» Add a new message to this topic