FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Best gloryhole? Ideally bmfc/bbc

Best gloryhole? Ideally bmfc/bbc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 3 weeks ago

Winchester

Big fantasy is sucking cocks in a gloryhole.

Penthouse didn't appeal - in a corridor and with a low wall to peer over (& also completely dead) - that was a hotwife event

Xstasia - gloryhole was pitch black both sides

Would love recommendations for a hot gloryhole ....bonus points if its a bbc/bmfc type evening?

Would be hot to hear hot stories and recommendations.

Soon hot for the idea but so far disappointed....fab gurus please restore my faith?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wen1973Man 3 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Sorry it's not a bmfc night but infusion in Blackpool has some very naughty glory holes. And meet up with a very naughty couple and was able to get the best BJ I've had in years the lovely wife suck my cock for a good ten minutes B4 I shot a full load in her juicy mouth and she did swollen the lot as I like it. Xx

By *eekyguywithglassesMan 3 weeks ago

Salisbury

Swindon swonger has glory holes

By *tasiaCouple 3 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"Big fantasy is sucking cocks in a gloryhole.

Penthouse didn't appeal - in a corridor and with a low wall to peer over (& also completely dead) - that was a hotwife event

Would love recommendations for a hot gloryhole ....bonus points if its a bbc/bmfc type evening?

Soon hot for the idea but so far disappointed....fab gurus please restore my faith?!

"

Sounds a little incorrect re Xtasia.

Our Glory holes, ie where a guy sticks his cock through a hole, is dark on male side, but a lit room on the receiving side, so you can see what you're getting.

Our Grope Box, which has lots of larger holes for hands etc is pitch black.

Our Ladies glory holes is lit by a subtle red light on both sides.

Sounds like you got lost a little with the choice.

By *ou8787 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Winchester

Thanks for the reply. I am a bit confused. We were shown around by a bouncer and the glory hole room had zero lights. A bouncer actually came around and told us this was deliberate so you don't know what you're getting. We went back later and it was still pitch black and chaos - it was definitely the glory hole so maybe the bouncer advised us wrong or the light was not working that night.

Good to know its normally lit and lockable. We loved the club and the bmfc night was amazing so will definitely be back x

By *ereandthere84Man 2 weeks ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 21/05/24 21:34:16]

By *londebiguyMan 2 weeks ago

Southport

"

Sauna Sauna in Northwich.

They have events on there.

Lots of great GHs there.

Even a female pizza oven type one.

By *ebblesnBambamCouple 2 weeks ago

Luton

Very strange penthouse glory holes are in a locked room and have walls directly to the ceiling so no one can look over. Think you must be thinking of somewhere else the Bmfc bbc nights always over 200 people.

By *shford Guy71Man 2 weeks ago

sunbury

Anyone know of decent glory holes in London area

By *eenawMan 2 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

[Removed by poster at 22/05/24 17:04:54]

By *eenawMan 2 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

"Anyone know of decent glory holes in London area"

Kestrels near Heathrow…

By *eenawMan 2 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

"

Kestrels near Heathrow is always a good shout for this

By *23bbcMan 2 weeks ago

Romford

@Lou8787 If you go to the next bmfc me and another bbc friend would happily satisfy the Mrs at both the darkroom and female gloryhole xx

By *uicytits80Woman 2 weeks ago

st annes

I second infusion, there’s a large room at the back and 2 rooms at the front (like a cube if you would) with 3 separate lockable doors, the large room has gh that access the 2 smaller cubicles and each of the small cubicles also have access to each other for 3 way fun. There is low lighting throughout out and is very popular, you never know what your going to get

» Add a new message to this topic