FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > First timers

First timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well we went to our first club together last night, Eureka. What an amazing night. It was all a little surreal at first but we soon got into it.

We will defiantly be going again soon.

May even stay there next time so we can have a drink. May be even more open then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you ever been to Rios in Kentish Town ?? It is a chilled mixed nude spa whose clientele are usually some swingers some just there to chill. I like it and its a nice vibe. Let me know if you ever fancy going and I will come and say hi

Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks mike, no we haven't but we will defiantly put it on our to do list

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

To be honest, I'm not sure how Rio's and Eureka can be mentioned in the same breath. While I haven't been to Eureka's, I have been to plenty of swinger clubs around UK and in Europe.

Now while it is a while since I have been to Rio's, unless it has drastically changed it's a place I would never go to again. It promotes itself as a naturist club, but in practice I found there was lots of single guys, who all seemed to know each other and if a couple ventured into one of the 2 fantastic hot tubs, they were immediatly swamped by guys that filled the hot tub up and in many cases unwelcome advances were made below the bubbles causing the couple to vacate quickly.

There was on the occasions I went lots of single ladies in too, all in swimming costumes who seemed to spend their entire time there showering, having a drink and showering again.

Finally while it did have a lot of sun loungers in front of a TV screen, it really is off putting to see a group of people first eating andf then sleeping on these loungers.

While choosing where to go is obviously up to an individual, and while we all have our own preferences, I would certainly advise caution before going to Rio's

» Add a new message to this topic