FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse

Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all we have not been Townhouse in a while and know that it has made some changes. We are looking to go on Saturday night and noticed its boudoir photography night my question is. Whats it all about??? also checked website and it states prices but says you can stay over is there an extra cost for this as it does not say. Thanx in advance for all replies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi all we have not been Townhouse in a while and know that it has made some changes. We are looking to go on Saturday night and noticed its boudoir photography night my question is. Whats it all about??? also checked website and it states prices but says you can stay over is there an extra cost for this as it does not say. Thanx in advance for all replies. "

Hi there, I have been and the facilities are excellent...I was told the last time I was there that you can stay over for £20 as I understand it. The beds are all stripped and re-made with quilts and pillows provided. You could even play into the night should you choose... They just close off the bar and Jacuzzi area.

Hope this helps....if you want to contact the owner you can call the mobile number on the website and he will be more than happy to explain. They are really lovely and welcoming people x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanx for the help

» Add a new message to this topic