FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Bath Swingers Closed

Bath Swingers Closed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *xonswingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Close to Oxford

Just been messaged by a friend that BSC has closed! We are really quite sad as it has the best wet facilities of all the UK clubs we had been to.

It seems the Labour Party weren't keen on having them there anymore.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *risboy69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Agreed

Massive shame,

Heard its going to be a new gym!

Was my first into into swinging and gutted didn't re visit enough!

Hope the guys can get another location

Close to Oxford

Yes you are right, but its going to be gym for the members of the Labour club, so I guess they will be leaving the glory holes there then.

By *rs Robinson1Woman  over a year ago

Chapel Row

"Just been messaged by a friend that BSC has closed! We are really quite sad as it has the best wet facilities of all the UK clubs we had been to.

It seems the Labour Party weren't keen on having them there anymore."

Oh what a shame wonder what Reece is doing now not been there fior ages

By *ammyjerryCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Another great club closed good luck for future.

Totally wrong that another club should try to promote their club on Bath page that is the lowest we have seen and no respect to bath swingers so sad to see it.

Just because the other club is sinking faster than the titanic does not give them the right to do that to Bath.

Close to Oxford

"

Just because the other club is sinking faster than the titanic does not give them the right to do that to Bath."

Is it sinking? What are the rumours? We have only been there the once and we weren't that impressed with it I must admit. Imagine paying to use the Jacuzzi!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely gutted to hear this. Best club I've been to by miles. Genuinely gutted

By *ammyjerryCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"

Just because the other club is sinking faster than the titanic does not give them the right to do that to Bath.

Is it sinking? What are the rumours? We have only been there the once and we weren't that impressed with it I must admit. Imagine paying to use the Jacuzzi!!"

Lodge has been going down hill fast in the last 6 months and they were all going to bath the better club of the two for sure. Their poor lack of reviews of late shows this sorry to say. They have shown NO RESPECT TO BATH

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"

Is it sinking? What are the rumours? We have only been there the once and we weren't that impressed with it I must admit. Imagine paying to use the Jacuzzi!!

Lodge has been going down hill fast in the last 6 months and they were all going to bath the better club of the two for sure. Their poor lack of reviews of late shows this sorry to say. They have shown NO RESPECT TO BATH "

Nasty personal attacks from somebody with no verifications who has never been to the lodge .... Numbers UP, VERIFICATIONS glowing ..... So as you have NEVER Been you need to be honest with people.....

[Removed by poster at 22/04/13 22:34:04]

its a real shame its closed . deffo agree its naughty that a club is advertising on there review page as well .