FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Going to a club as a single guy

Going to a club as a single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys!

I'm tempted to try the club experience but I'm not feeling really comfy going there as a single guy: the fear of being considered as a guy looking for sex maybe... (not even talking about the price, but it is really fair I guess! )

Your mission: convince me to visit a club!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi mate nothing ventured nothing gained everyone in the club would think the same be it couples single fems or single guys ...don't be shy and go and enjoy yourself I do and some great clubs in Manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did you get to a club?

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the over riding bonus of attending a club is the people are standing in front of you and you can read body language, see if there is an actual real "spark" of attraction, people are generally going to a club to play so there are less ulterior agendas and there is no question of "fake" or not in a club.

I highly recommend anyone who enters the swinging would hits a local club up single or not, it can be a very refreshing experience after spending time on the internet.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Sexy,nice,respectful single guys have lots of fun in a Club we know because we play with them

(susie)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lucky men they are

well, I will probably give it a try when I will be brave enough... or when I'll find a nice woman to show me the way

» Add a new message to this topic