FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > connections

connections

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndy50uk1956 OP   Man  over a year ago

mythomroyde

hi im in blackpool later today daytime was thinking about visiting connections just for a look round maybe a chat but a bit nervous does anybody know what its like sat day will it be busy .quiete or is it look of the draw will it be just guys .mixed etc thanks andy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urness raver69Man  over a year ago

Barrow

blackpool connections is a fantastic place lovely people in there now youl have lots of fun in there theres a lot of refurbishment going on but this club is going from strentgh to strenght

mythomroyde

but im just thinking maybe daytime might just be guys im only about 40mins from there but dont want just guys maybe a fem or cpl to chat to also guys but been a single guy as you may understand bit nervy

Barrow

its good in there on a sat day time i wished we could get down today but we are down next weekend youl get some cpls in today aswell youl have lots of fun its dead freindly in there

mythomroyde

thanks a lot have a great weekend maybe catch you there sometime ANDY

Barrow

yes we are there next weekend theres a fab swingers party on there tonite yoiu should go youl love it and the atmosphere

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

I'm sure you will have a FAB time everyone we have bumped into hasn't failed to have what appears to be a good time

All our visits have been met with pleasant memories xxx

mythomroyde

i actualy took the step and went to the club the staff were 1st class the clubs clean also like a maze but would have been nice to have chatted with some fems or cpls was a little quiete but will be back very soon

By *illywizz1000000Man  over a year ago

north west

Ive been a few times now and the first tine there was a greedy girl but nothing after that.

Whats the best time to go through the day I went at 4 ! It was very quiet and alao as I work in the area during rhe week.. whats the best day to go?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anyday everyday

Get lucky

» Add a new message to this topic