FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Kestrels vs BGHS

Kestrels vs BGHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, what would you say ?? We're looking to go to a 'spa' for our first timenext Wednesday, but it would not be our first club experience. Jo is a bit shy about stripping off but she's confident in other areas, and we'd be looking to play with either a couple or another woman. Your thoughts / comments are greatly appreciated !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atchMan  over a year ago

reigate

I would recomend Kestrels out of the two is bigger and you will have more chance of finding a couple than BGSH plus if the weather is nice can sunbathe and use the pool.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I went to Kestrels last year, ladies were in various states of dress/undress, so I would say whatever you feel comfortable in is fine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kestrels is amazing whatever the weather, huge garden to sunbathe in and as for clothes it's a naturalist place however a robe or sarong can be worn. Or like me I just slip my towel round if I nip to loo or get a dink. As for Bristol gardens its a lot smaller and I don't remember there being anything other than a small decked area outside.

Hi. Never visited kestrels though I'm hoping to next week. The majority of feedback I've had has been very positive and even on the rare quite days, its still a good venue to relax in.

Hope you have a pleasant visit.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Have visited both Kestrels and Bristol Gardens. My impression is that BGHS is more a spa, "playing" is allowed but only in the upstairs "relaxation area", anywhere else it is definately frowned on. As for Kestrels, a more laid back chilled out atmosphere more conducive to either adult fun or just relaxing. Kestrels gets my vote every time

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Bristol gardens is great for a proper spa day with fun upstairs when you want to. Staff are very good and friendly very cheap for a days relaxation and excitement.

We've found kestrels can be over run with single men, but have still had fun there.

Good stuff guys, thanks .... Anymore ??

and .... is anyone likely to be at Kestrels this Wednesday coming ?

Never been to BGHS but we just love Kestrals !!! So much we are going on Monday !!

They are both quite different.

We go to BGHS when we have muscle sprains as the spa is very therapeutic plus we have the bonus of being able to have a shag upstairs .

As mentioned previously, you are not allowed to play downstairs, we have been told off when Mrs J sat on my lap in the hot tub because the water was too deep for her, they do not tolerate any sexual behaviour .

Upstairs is a different matter and the rooms are warm and well laid out .

As for Kestrels , well that is more like someone's back garden, which it ,funnily enough, is.

There is a stable block/dungeon where you can have fun but it is so laid back that people enjoy each other in the pool , hammocks etc .

As for the nudity bit , you will have to be undressed for the pools and hot tubs in both places but can wrap a towel around you outside or bring a robe but you will soon probably not bother unless its cold .

By *rica77Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

I found Bristol gardens to be very claustrophobic. Kestrels is great its naturist before 6 and clothing optional after 6. Go to Kestrels you won't regret it.

Kestrel's is a large back garden with two hot tubs and a heated pool plus a small 'meadow' and a dozen or so heated (if needed) sheds with beds plus a dungeon.It also has open showers and a sauna... They give you a huge towel and a locker, you have to be naked but of course can wear the towel. Ladies can wear sarongs ...

So its spacious, relaxed, naturist sunbathing, swimming, hot-tub place. Recommend taking flip-flops or crocs ... Free tea,coffee, water ... A fridge if you bring your lunch.

Last time we were bothered by a single male begging to join us, wanking outside the door ... He would not leave us alone until we threatened to talk to the management. That was the first time in 10 visits, .. Not swung there yet, just played between ourselves and sunbathed.

Did go Jan 4th in the cold once, stayed in a shed or the pool ... Lot of fun, nice place.

Thank you Skylark (and all of you) very informative. Looks like the weather might put paid to our Wednesday plans now !

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"Thank you Skylark (and all of you) very informative. Looks like the weather might put paid to our Wednesday plans now !"

don't be put off by the weather changing ... the pool at Kestrels is covered so it's lovely and warm and the hot tubs are great.

Been when there has been snow on the ground and still had a great time

OK you will always get the single males trying their luck, if you play in one of the "play huts" just close the curtains so they can't see. The majority of them will not get involved unless you invite them, any that don't behave know the consequences if you report them

What I'm trying to say is : Just go along and have a great time

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Kestral plan and simple.

its relaxed Jo can wear what she wants. lots of space to play public or private or not whatever you choose.

now thats got to be worth a discount next time im there.

I'd say it depends what you're looking - the spa facilities themselves are lovely at BG but there are no outdoor areas. We didn't think people were particularly sociable in BG but you'll always find people to chat with at Kestrels, plus as others have said its so much bigger. We've played in both places & I think Kestrels is much better - for relaxing & playing.

Give it a go - I bet you go back!

And report back please X

» Add a new message to this topic