FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xtasia Sunday 5 th may

Xtasia Sunday 5 th may

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mooth talking dan OP   Man  over a year ago

near

Hi this can be a networking post for those like myself that didn't note down the usernames of the fabbers from last night . Please free to say hi x

Smooth talking dan

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Excelent idea. Those like me with a memory for faces but not for names would definately benefit.

Maybe next time, instead of a single name tag, the club could print out a line of them, like a strip of sticky cloakroom tickets, that you can tear-off and swap with people you meet? Just a thought. Kind of the swinging equivelent of swapping bead necklaces at mardi-gras lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I managed to say high to a fair few people last night, but with a memory like a sieve, I can't remember user names or names most of the time lol.

Had a great night and hope to catch up with lots of people that were there again soon

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

Us_4_u here small petite blonde and fella.

By *r lickylickyMan  over a year ago

birmingham

What a great night meet some great new people and had a lot of fun...hoping to see some of the people again soon. Huge thanks to all those whose hard work made last night happen...I think it was a great success and hope that you do it again. thanks again

"Us_4_u here small petite blonde and fella. "

Now I there's a couple I remember talking to lol. Hope you both had a great night. (the dress lifting on the edge of the dance floor was rather nice lol)

nottinghamshire

Did u not see her second outfit.

"Did u not see her second outfit. "

No, left early

I do hope there will be pics and of course another chance for me to see it in person @ Xtasia sometime soon of course lol.

I certainley did bums like hers are what thongs were invented for x

Was great chatting to you both too!!!

We did it was gorgeous!!!!

nottinghamshire

Thankyou.

near

Is there a pic of this 2nd out fit because I too left early x

By *leasurexxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Was a great night...not long got home!! Totally smashed lol x

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

We would like to add a quick massive thanks to all of you who showed up, regardless of dress code, was magic meeting so many people, and now know I want to come back again as a "Badge Sticker Oner".

The Single Ladies won, highest percentage of names on the list, who actually came along, closely followed by Couples, then Single Guys. Figure for the BMFC though was 90% turnout by those lads, well done guys

Birmingham

Big up for the single fems

"Did u not see her second outfit.

Was great chatting to you both too!!!"

Didn't see you

"Did u not see her second outfit.

Was great chatting to you both too!!!

Didn't see you "

Thought you couldn't make it??? Would of loved to say hello I was with the luscious lady in the red dress xxx

nottinghamshire

She was luscious too

"She was luscious too "

By *ovetobenakedMan  over a year ago

stotfold

shame I only met one lovly couple the lady was well sexy and they both made me so welcome but I was trying to say hi to other people but looked on to me as iam no member there it flet strange to be in a club and not welcome for all the time I have visited clubs and had this reaction so glad I didn't take my female friend who iam introducing to clubs well rant over ile move on thank you for the invite I made the best of it in wat I do

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Had a great time at Xtasia on Sunday night with my play partner.

Met up with several people during the course of the night and had an especially good time in the company of BrummiePartyMan and his delicious partner who wore a very enticing body stocking.

We tended to drift between the couples room and the cinema and it was interesting to see that the cinema seemed to be a lot more active than the sanctury of the couples room....

There was also some interesting activity in the dungeon whereby a couple skilled in the art of spanking people with some variations of whips, after having given a demonstration somehow convinced various semi willing males and females to bare thier bottoms to feel the "whips". My own play partner confessed later she was nearly tempted to take part, whereby I was content to simply watch...

Overall a good night at the club, which when it's a free open invite such as this event was demonstrated that the vast majority of people know how to meet up, have lots of sexual fun and behave whichever group they fell into ie singles or couples.

Birmingham

"Had a great time at Xtasia on Sunday night with my play partner.

Met up with several people during the course of the night and had an especially good time in the company of BrummiePartyMan and his delicious partner who wore a very enticing body stocking.

We tended to drift between the couples room and the cinema and it was interesting to see that the cinema seemed to be a lot more active than the sanctury of the couples room....

There was also some interesting activity in the dungeon whereby a couple skilled in the art of spanking people with some variations of whips, after having given a demonstration somehow convinced various semi willing males and females to bare thier bottoms to feel the "whips". My own play partner confessed later she was nearly tempted to take part, whereby I was content to simply watch...

Overall a good night at the club, which when it's a free open invite such as this event was demonstrated that the vast majority of people know how to meet up, have lots of sexual fun and behave whichever group they fell into ie singles or couples."

lol my fb seemed to be enjoying the whipping a little too much even went back for seconds lol ..very funny x

near

"Had a great time at Xtasia on Sunday night with my play partner.

Overall a good night at the club, which when it's a free open invite such as this event was demonstrated that the vast majority of people know how to meet up, have lots of sexual fun and behave whichever group they fell into ie singles or couples.

lol my fb seemed to be enjoying the whipping a little too much even went back for seconds lol ..very funny x"

Did everyone wake up with the marks to prove it thou lol x

» Add a new message to this topic