FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > reviews for clubs

reviews for clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is it ok for a member to have two profiles and give two reviews in clubs for a club and when you tell a moderator the moderator then has on her profile this member has hidden their profile how can a person be a moderator if you can not tell her any thing may be members of this site can tell me as i dont know

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You can message a hidden profile. The menu on the left has the option. Also, report the review.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh i need to do more resarch on this lol

i cant comment

This is intriging though as I like to keep up to date with techs stuff.

Oh i need to do more resarch on this lol

i cant comment

This is intriging though as I like to keep up to date with techy stuff.

you report it and say two profiles one person and the review stay there moderator not doing the job she needs to do

"is it ok for a member to have two profiles and give two reviews in clubs for a club and when you tell a moderator the moderator then has on her profile this member has hidden their profile how can a person be a moderator if you can not tell her any thing may be members of this site can tell me as i dont know "

You must use the report button to report the member, a moderator is purely there to keep things on the site running effectively, all claims of double profiling on fab as I have been reassured are taken seriously and to give a review you must be verified genuine and have been a member for over 30 days or be photo verified, sorry for the political answer but it's the best I can give xx

Blackpool connections staff are brill always meet and greet willing to go the extra for the customers every one does there job making it a fun place to be and have fun its safe clean and just Awum......

Cant wait to visit again

AWSUMMMM

ok there are moderators with two profiles the profile that a moderater has she needs to be moderatation and not let this be going on as this can make a club look good when its not that good im saying this as a person with two profiles is makeing out my club is no good then makeing a club review look that good with the two profiles thay have with two reviews a week every one is not seeing it has it is may be i need to have a lot of profiles if its ok to make your club look good when its not fab need to look in to the reviews and the ip of people making them as this can not go on

people and fab look at a club in blackpool reviews 20 april a person in a review says her two profiles then look at the reviews she is puting week in week out for that club is this ok to do every week moderators need to look at this person soon as thay can ads leting a person keep doing this is no good for clubs or fab swingers

does it matter, I have two profiles, one I use for one type of meet, one I use for couples meet. Depending whether I attended a club as a single girl or a couple would depend on which account I write the review from.

I have been to some clubs both as a single and a couple, and left reviews from both accounts, as both experiences have been totally different.

I would only be concerned if I thought the profiles belonged to club owners, pitching themselves up.

As for a moderator, just because you report something, doesnt mean they arent doing their job, they will only remove posts that break site rules.

There is no rule saying cant have more than one account

"is it ok for a member to have two profiles and give two reviews in clubs for a club and when you tell a moderator the moderator then has on her profile this member has hidden their profile how can a person be a moderator if you can not tell her any thing may be members of this site can tell me as i dont know

You must use the report button to report the member, a moderator is purely there to keep things on the site running effectively, all claims of double profiling on fab as I have been reassured are taken seriously and to give a review you must be verified genuine and have been a member for over 30 days or be photo verified, sorry for the political answer but it's the best I can give xx "

I didn't think there was rules on who could report someone, I thought anyone could no matter how long and being verified doesn't come into it either so given I am not photo verified I think you are wrong as I have reported people

"is it ok for a member to have two profiles and give two reviews in clubs for a club and when you tell a moderator the moderator then has on her profile this member has hidden their profile how can a person be a moderator if you can not tell her any thing may be members of this site can tell me as i dont know

You must use the report button to report the member, a moderator is purely there to keep things on the site running effectively, all claims of double profiling on fab as I have been reassured are taken seriously and to give a review you must be verified genuine and have been a member for over 30 days or be photo verified, sorry for the political answer but it's the best I can give xx

I didn't think there was rules on who could report someone, I thought anyone could no matter how long and being verified doesn't come into it either so given I am not photo verified I think you are wrong as I have reported people"

No-one has to be verified to report someone. They have to be verified to leave a club review.

OP, why not contact admin via the bottom of the page, report the review, and report the double profile if you think there's something going on?

I don't take any notice of reviews. It's usually obvious which ones are genuine and anyway I prefer to visit and make my own mind up.

The fighting between clubs on forums.... Childish to say the least...

"The fighting between clubs on forums.... Childish to say the least... "

I've just read the reviews, I've never been to your club but there seems to be a problem somewhere there, I hope you get it sorted I'm afraid all that bitching would put us off going

By *aybecoupleCouple  over a year ago

handlope

"ok there are moderators with two profiles the profile that a moderater has she needs to be moderatation and not let this be going on as this can make a club look good when its not that good im saying this as a person with two profiles is makeing out my club is no good then makeing a club review look that good with the two profiles thay have with two reviews a week every one is not seeing it has it is may be i need to have a lot of profiles if its ok to make your club look good when its not fab need to look in to the reviews and the ip of people making them as this can not go on "

Sorry, but I I didn't understand a word of that garble. Try using some punctuation?