FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Isis Quest Leeds

Isis Quest Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, I'm a single male from York. Thinking of popping down to Isis Quest in Leeds one Wednesday afternoon this month. I would value any adivce and feedback as to what it's typically like on a Wednesday at this club.

Cheers

Dave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Isis is a great friendly club,tho can be a bit hit and miss on Wednesday

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Seems to be a bit of a marmite club, some love it some hate it.

It serves it's purpose though, the people are nice and friendly and I've had a great time whenever I've been.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes, its a friendly club, but wednesday afternoons are hit and miss, all depends who's there.

They used to be busy, but havent been in the afternoon for quite a while now, so cant say what its like now.

Am thinking of going one afternoon as well so am reading all the feedback.. Some are say its no good but a lot say its great

We have been going to Isis now for about 10 years and what it lacks in size it more than makes up for in friendliness. As for when best to go, I have to say it is an impossible question to answer.What is buisy one week is quiet the next. The best you can do is go on their web site and see who is going. That may help. Finally, we have been regular attenders for 10 years and love the place.

Love and Huggs Mandy xx

we keep saying we'l try here not bin to a club in yrs be nice to meet a cple to show us round or even better single males lol

» Add a new message to this topic