FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > who is going tease tonight

who is going tease tonight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi i am a newbie who is going to go to tease tonight for the first time. Please say hello i will be curled up in the corner shaking lol x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Is it your first visit to a club?

If so, you've picked a good one to go to

I went last year and found a friendly place, you should have a fair bit of fun.

"Is it your first visit to a club?

If so, you've picked a good one to go to

I went last year and found a friendly place, you should have a fair bit of fun."

Yes first time just called and booked in so here goes lol i can't wait now lot of good nerves

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you search the meet section to see if anyone else is going, maybe you can msg and ask to meet for a drink. That's what I do as it breaks the ice before you even get there and I tend to find most single men tend to float around on the sidelines plucking up the courage to chat because they have not done this

"If you search the meet section to see if anyone else is going, maybe you can msg and ask to meet for a drink. That's what I do as it breaks the ice before you even get there and I tend to find most single men tend to float around on the sidelines plucking up the courage to chat because they have not done this"

Lol no one seems to be going

Wish I was going. I wouldn't let you shake in the corner lol just love your hard abs and I'm sure you have a lovely hard hand shake xx

"If you search the meet section to see if anyone else is going, maybe you can msg and ask to meet for a drink. That's what I do as it breaks the ice before you even get there and I tend to find most single men tend to float around on the sidelines plucking up the courage to chat because they have not done this

Lol no one seems to be going "

Not going to do everything for you but I found one on in the meet section

» Add a new message to this topic