FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > first timers

first timers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone. ..really want to try a club for the first time....I have a friend (fb) to accompany me but unsure which clubs r best for us. we ideally would like to meet bi fems or couples to play with and we're in midlands area...any recommendations?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hampagne loversCouple  over a year ago

Nr Macclesfield

For first time without a doubt Atlantis in Stoke, burslem. Friendly fun sexy n non pushy.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks...a little nervous but so excited as its something ive wanted to do for a long time x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

dont go to adventures in stoke!!! very clicky and drinks are expensive in our opinion

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"hi everyone. ..really want to try a club for the first time....I have a friend (fb) to accompany me but unsure which clubs r best for us. we ideally would like to meet bi fems or couples to play with and we're in midlands area...any recommendations? "

Well based on your location and criteria, I would recommend one of the following 3 clubs, all on a Saturday night as they are couples and single ladies only on those nights.

Atlantis Evolution in Stoke-on-Trent. This is a smallish club split over two levels. It's a dry, nightclub style club which means that guys need to dress smart, casual and will keep their clothes on for most of the night apart from when playing and ladies as sexy as you dare which literally ranges from the type of outfit you might wear to a nightclub down to lingerie or bedtime wear. Downstairs is a dance floor which is I beleive pretty active on a Saturday night and upstairs is a very smart, sumptious and open lounge and playarea with 2 private rooms. A good club which is smallish in size which can make it quite intimate. When I've been on a Friday night, I found both the customers and the hosts/owners to be very friendly and helpful and by and large made you feel welcome in the place.

Xtasia in West Brom by contrast is a huge club with the same type of dress code as Atlantis, but this club also has lockers so you can change your outfit as the evening progresses. Unlike the other two clubs it has it's own fully licenced and very reasonably priced bar. It has a huge dance floor and while I have seen this dance floor full it is often an under utilised space. It has plenty of sofas for relaxing and playing in, a cinema room, a dogging loft, a pretty dark maze with glory holes and a grope box, a dungeon and plenty of private play rooms together with a couples only room. It gets a good crowd in and because of it's size it doen't often feel overcrowded so there's always a place to play alone, watch others from a distance or ofcourse join in as the mood takes you.

Chameleons in Darleston is the only one of the three I haven't been to so I can't personally comment on the club, but it has an excellent reputation and is known to be an excellent club. It is different to the other two in that it is a wet club, ie the gentleman removes his clothes to a towel or shorts on or shortly after arrival and the lady removes her external wear down to lingerie/something similar or a towel too.

I would recommend any of the 3 clubs for your first visit, though if you fancied something different, Xtasia has a foam party on 31st May which will be busy and having been to a couple it is good fun too. However with it being a Friday night, there will be some single males in too and if that worries you, then it might be the wrong night to choose.

Hope that helps.

Mark

» Add a new message to this topic