FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Working girls - club shows

Working girls - club shows

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hunderstar OP   Couple  over a year ago

hereford

Just a question for the females on here.

The wife and I have no issues with working ladies and have enjoyed one or two in the past.

So question is :

What do single fems and fems as part of a couple make of working ladies in clubs?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I to be honest have found it has always made my night easier and more enjoyable..

guys don't hound the ladies because they have girls..

By *eforfuncplCouple  over a year ago

Morecambe

Do they do bogof offers ??? Lol

Everyone to there own x

we dont frequent clubs that have working girls

don't mind it

hereford

"we dont frequent clubs that have working girls"

So you are exactly the person this question is aimed at - can I ask why you wouldn't?

hereford

"I to be honest have found it has always made my night easier and more enjoyable..

"

Cali - we find it makes the night more enjoyable as well - even if we don't play with the girls ourselves - I think the atmosphere is better as all the guys are "gonna get some"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I to be honest have found it has always made my night easier and more enjoyable..

Cali - we find it makes the night more enjoyable as well - even if we don't play with the girls ourselves - I think the atmosphere is better as all the guys are "gonna get some" "

actually.. i think the opposite...

I think it skews the thinking.... and promotes the "well i have paid my money" attitude that certain people go in with...

call it false exceptations......

I am glad the clubs I go to don't promote this attitude... its one up from "card in a phone box" for me....

Wouldn't be for us

I think if the club paid the girls and they were there to "get the party going" or host so to speak then that I am cool with , guys going and having to pay the girls on top of a door fee that would be a no for me I don't think it fits with the mood that should be set by a club ...

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

have been at a club and often seen a male who has obviously paid for his company .... not from the club directly but so they can attend as a couple.

You can usually tell them as they are ladies from Eastern Block countries and do a great job in teasing and playing for their male partner and will brush off any attention from other males and females

Does it worry me? ..... not really, if men want to pay for sex then let them

I tend to no go to clubs with working girls as to me that isn't a swinging club, it's a sex club and ad I usually attend clubs as a single girl, I wouldn't feel comfortable in one with working girls, due to the chance of people assuming I'm on (I should be so lucky, can't imagine I'd get much trade!)

"we dont frequent clubs that have working girls

So you are exactly the person this question is aimed at - can I ask why you wouldn't? "

Its not that we dont choose to frequent those sort of clubs,we just havent been to any club where those girls work,they have just been purely swingers clubs.

"I tend to no go to clubs with working girls as to me that isn't a swinging club, it's a sex club and ad I usually attend clubs as a single girl, I wouldn't feel comfortable in one with working girls, due to the chance of people assuming I'm on (I should be so lucky, can't imagine I'd get much trade!) "

to be honest the times I've been they always introduce who the working girls are and I actually found the guys treated me far better than at any other club I've been too. Xxx

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

the club I was talking referring too do not employ working girls, it is just very noticeable when you see a male with a "paid" for lady .... this has been arranged outside of the club

You might not think there are working girls at the clubs you attend .... but can you be sure?

"the club I was talking referring too do not employ working girls, it is just very noticeable when you see a male with a "paid" for lady .... this has been arranged outside of the club

You might not think there are working girls at the clubs you attend .... but can you be sure? "

it happens at most clubs to be fair.. xxx

hereford

Well maybe I didn't ask the question properly - I'm often told my communication could be better!

The question was really aimed at females and the fem part of a couple and Cali - totally agree with you!

When we go to a club where there is "entertainment provided" we find the guys are more respectful of the "normal " female that enters the club for fun.

Please understand when I say "normal" I mean non working girl customer of the event.

But I feel there is a bit if a stigma - and I may be wrong - about these sort of clubs with swingers and in particular swinging females. I'm not really sure why?

» Add a new message to this topic