FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Adultworld

Adultworld

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hunderstar OP   Couple  over a year ago

hereford

Next Friday we both have the day off.

Our normal routine is Private Club, then Chams.

HOWEVER - Ive heard a bit about Adultworld.

Any new info on this place?

Is the cinema open in the afternoon?

Web site doesnt mention the cinema?

Any help appreciated and we may see you there!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let us know as well we are looking to try out some clubs now I will try and follow the post xx

hereford

Take the plunge with clubs - once you have tried them I'm sure you won't want to stop.

When you go - if you find someone you click with you can have great no strings fun.

No means no in all clubs - so if someone is interested in you and your not interested in them - there are no problems or "hard feelings".

Try the clubs - I'm sure you will have fun!

Cheers pete wot clubs have u dne

By *taffsfella1Man  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I haven't been to Adultworld for a few years but it used to be open all day. It was always pretty quiet though. The taboo cinema near Moor St station was always busier and has 2 screens not just one. Personally, I'd recommend the Foxy Lady cinema in Bilston (not too far from Chams) or Angels & Sinners in Walsall. A word of warning, guys in cinemas tend to be less well mannered than in clubs and will try to surround the lady as soon as you sit down. If you like the private club but fancy a change you could try the retro club in Walsall which has a similar vibe. Hope this helps

hereford

"I haven't been to Adultworld for a few years but it used to be open all day. It was always pretty quiet though. The taboo cinema near Moor St station was always busier and has 2 screens not just one. Personally, I'd recommend the Foxy Lady cinema in Bilston (not too far from Chams) or Angels & Sinners in Walsall. A word of warning, guys in cinemas tend to be less well mannered than in clubs and will try to surround the lady as soon as you sit down. If you like the private club but fancy a change you could try the retro club in Walsall which has a similar vibe. Hope this helps "

Foxy lady - doesn't allow couples anymore - we tried a whole back.

Retro we have been to the once and will try again depending on our days off and the event there - but so far we prefer private club.

We will google taboo and have a look - thanks!

hereford

"Cheers pete wot clubs have u dne "

Hi lee

A few in the Dominican Republic and a few in Spain.

In the uk - rios Kentish town - charms Brum - no3 charley - Adam and Eve's - infusions and connections Blackpool.

Seriously try a club - we don't really feel we would like a meet in our own home or someone else's as there would be "pressure" to play - however in a club you can just move on.

Happy swinging!

Although my cinema-going days are generally behind me I have been to the Birmingham ones many times:

Taboo - busiest, seediest.

Adultworld (+ adult shop) - less busy, slightly less seedy. Has more space. At one time used to put strippers on. Worth calling to see what they do.

Amsterdam (+ adult shop, in gay quarter on hurst street) - moderately busy and the only one I went to with a woman. They let us in without charge. Guys were fairly respectful.

Hope you have fun whichever you go to.

Dave

went there a few months ago open all day from about 11. The cinema is downstairs from the shop.. you pay the guy at the counter. The films are quite good and the cinema was fairly well populated. You can get a very sexy lap dance from a girl who appears now and again the one I had was a very sexy attractive lady. The private dance is taken in a small room off the cinema. Hope this helps. If you want to meet for a drink nearby and go there together drop me a message

» Add a new message to this topic