FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sun at the lodge ?

Sun at the lodge ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been to the lodge on a sun aft ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Yes! Went on the very first Sunday opening. It was quiet, but we hired the hot-tub and enjoyed being outside in the sunshine.

Had been on the Saturday night so Sunday entrance was free

Had some nice relaxed chats, and the bar and all the facilities were open for use. Planning to go back for another weekend soon! Curls x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cool do u have to pay for hot tub ? Is it every sun ?

By *orkscrew CurlsWoman  over a year ago

Loughborough Leics

Yes, we paid £5 per person for a full hour in the hot tub - well worth it for a treat!

Believe they are going to open Sunday afternoons now - best to check though!

Curls x

By *aucyhornycoupleCouple  over a year ago

Weston-super-mare

"Yes, we paid £5 per person for a full hour in the hot tub - well worth it for a treat!

Curls x"

Think you might have that wrong no club would charge you extra to use a hot club it is not done all clubs include the use of the hot tub with in the door entry. I think you find in these hard times no club would be able to get away with charging extra. We have been to many clubs with hot tubs and not one of them has charged us extra and certainly not by the hour in all the clubs we been to you can stay in them for as long as you want. When we go to clubs with tubs we normally go in for up to 4 times up to an hour a time. If what you are saying is right that would cost us £20 to use the hot tub. I really think you have got this wrong best check with the owners but would be very surprised if they charged. All clubs have a standard practice to include hot tub in the entry price.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yes, we paid £5 per person for a full hour in the hot tub - well worth it for a treat!

Curls x

Think you might have that wrong no club would charge you extra to use a hot club it is not done all clubs include the use of the hot tub with in the door entry. I think you find in these hard times no club would be able to get away with charging extra. We have been to many clubs with hot tubs and not one of them has charged us extra and certainly not by the hour in all the clubs we been to you can stay in them for as long as you want. When we go to clubs with tubs we normally go in for up to 4 times up to an hour a time. If what you are saying is right that would cost us £20 to use the hot tub. I really think you have got this wrong best check with the owners but would be very surprised if they charged. All clubs have a standard practice to include hot tub in the entry price."

It's £5 entry and free if you've been Friday/sat. I don't think £5 is a bad shout. It's also a dry club. So a big difference to what your used to

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

They are correct. We went weds for a free play/social night and they said that the hot tub was hired by the hour at £20 an hour.

Really liked the club and as curls says when you break it down its only £5 per person entry into the tub. If you dint want to pay that there are other rooms to enjoy.

By *ig_riderMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hi,how are you both,I think it's fair to say that all clubs have a different practice when it comes to certain areas of a particular nature,and we all have to adjust to these ways which ever they may be,thanks for leaving your comments xx

We do charge per hour, per person as we are not a wet club. We prefer to give the customer exclusive time in the tub for up to four people. As I said, we are not a wet club so offered this as and optional extra. It works well for us. Sundaze is once a month. Please check gloucesterlifestyle.com for dates

"They are correct. We went weds for a free play/social night and they said that the hot tub was hired by the hour at £20 an hour.

Really liked the club and as curls says when you break it down its only £5 per person entry into the tub. If you dint want to pay that there are other rooms to enjoy. "

we thought it was a great idea as then you could flirt and chat with a couple before deciding to take it further. Great ice breaker.

By *ig_riderMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

SUNDAZE are back in the 23rd June,chilled music,chilled atmosphere and great people to talk to,pm me for more details xx

By *enuinetallstuMan  over a year ago

nr beauly

"SUNDAZE are back in the 23rd June,chilled music,chilled atmosphere and great people to talk to,pm me for more details xx"

Brilliant news, the idea had got people's interest and a lovely relaxing "drop in " day to chat n play , bring it on )

Looking forward to the next Sundaze....relaxing in a great atmosphere and hopefully get rid of the hangover horns xx

» Add a new message to this topic