FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > New Liaisons Rochdale

New Liaisons Rochdale

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have it on good authority that New Liaisons is opening its doors on Friday 28th June at 9pm!

We have missed it and having had a sneak preview of the place i can only state my opinion and that is that there has been a lot of hard work gone into reopening the place and we have been assured that all safety aspects have been covered and smoking will no longer be allowed on the premises and thats good enough for us...

The club is looking great and we cant wait to start going there again... Hope to see some of you there at the opening xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

hopefully I can pay a first visit when I get my car

we will be there so hope to see you there xx

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

went to this club many moons ago when i was a cpl had some great times there

so may have to try it out once more xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i will be there too xxx

bump

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

Does anyone know what it will be like and what improvements are made?

No photos on the website makes me worry that it might be a great disapointment.

By *hyllyphyllyMan  over a year ago

Bradford

oooo I can get bus from hx to rochdale

But their website says "closed"

Hiya again

I have seen what its looking like and a great deal of work has been done... new seperate cpls changing room redecorated throughout, new carpet and furnishings and new bar area, all in all its looking great and i am sure you wont be disappointed in the slightest... Photos will be going onto the website sometime next week when all the work is completed xxx

"Hiya again

I have seen what its looking like and a great deal of work has been done... new seperate cpls changing room redecorated throughout, new carpet and furnishings and new bar area, all in all its looking great and i am sure you wont be disappointed in the slightest... Photos will be going onto the website sometime next week when all the work is completed xxx"

What about the "wet area" has the Jacuzzi been ripped out? or cleaned up?

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"went to this club many moons ago when i was a cpl had some great times there

so may have to try it out once more xx"

Yes, Me (Rob)and my ex used to go there regularly around 10/12 years ago. We always liked the couples only Sundays, had some really good fun there.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Yes, Me (Rob)and my ex used to go there regularly around 10/12 years ago. We always liked the couples only Sundays, had some really good fun there."

We used to go there at about same time period, the Sundays were great fun.

Went few times but in all honesty wasnt for me.

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

10/12 yrs ago was the time when i went with my ex .sundays were great spoiled

us in a way as at other clubs now, not a

lot of folk play with others and back in those days they did

"hopefully I can pay a first visit when I get my car "

Purring Pussy, if you want a no-obligation lift to the club till you are mobile, we will let you know when we are going and you are welcome to jump in with us. We wont be able to make the opening night for the club, but are so looking forward to going again in the next few weeks.

Costa Blanca Spain...

"10/12 yrs ago was the time when i went with my ex .sundays were great spoiled

us in a way as at other clubs now, not a

lot of folk play with others and back in those days they did "

Bloody hell!!!! you were there at the same time as me and my ex. Maybe we had a shag

Costa Blanca Spain...

Yes, Me (Rob)and my ex used to go there regularly around 10/12 years ago. We always liked the couples only Sundays, had some really good fun there.

We used to go there at about same time period, the Sundays were great fun."

If I was still in the UK we could have had a reunion when it re-opens. Current G/F would love it.

the jacuzzi has been ripped out and been changed to a cpls only changing room...

By *r-MrsLiaisonsCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

Hello we are Stef and Lucy New Liaisons , please pm us if you'd like any answers to questions you may have about the club , we'd be pleased to help x

hi everyone. I am planning on visiting on Friday and have just looked at the website. Still no photos??? . This makes me think that it wont be ready for re opening and not many people will want to turn up.

Plus the entrance prices are very confusing on the website?? They contradict themselves. Could someone please explain how much I need to pay as a single woman?? At one point it says free, one bit says a fiver and one bit says a tenner.

Is there going to be a Grand Reopening??Or am I going to be sat there twiddling my thumbs and waiting for some hunks to turn up who dont know that its up and running??

rochdale

Hi we will take great delight in welcoming you to New Liaisons on Fri 28th June 13 from 9 pm x x

By *ensualcplnwCouple  over a year ago

burnley

[Removed by poster at 24/06/13 14:19:42]

burnley

Agree with sleepy angel the website very confusing and misleading , where is the smoking area going to be as there is no where outside to smoke ? As you step out the door in to the road with cars passing . people do need to know where the smoking will be as theres only one way in/out. The website has no photos so who knows if anything has changed about the place .

The place was very mouldy and damp the last time we went in the whole of the building was in very poor condition with a very smokey atmosphere . So please tell us what's changed and show us some pictures before we part with the cash !!

rochdale

Sensual couple it is entirely your choice to visit or not, we have worked very hard on our club and plan on moving forward . New Liaisons is a completely smoke free zone we accept the use of e lites .

We can not provide a smoke shelter outside as we have no private out door space, however we are providing robes and foot wear if you would like a smoke and you have dressed down, there is an arch directly to the side of the building off the street and if you need a chaperon I am sure a member of staff will happily accompany you . Again we apologise if this arrangement doesn't suit you , it is entirely your choice to smoke or not .

Sincerely New Liaisons xxx

By *ucykockoffskiCouple  over a year ago

Rochdale

we r goin 2 be at da club fri nite.. neva been ere b4 but we like 2 make our own minds up anyways. re smokin.. we no lots of pubs dat dont provide smokin areas but it dont stop us usin dem even tho we both smoke so dats no prob for us as we use e lites anyways. luk 4ward seein ya .. Holly an Dan xx

By *enandlisaCouple  over a year ago

Burnley'ish

"we r goin 2 be at da club fri nite.. neva been ere b4 but we like 2 make our own minds up anyways. re smokin.. we no lots of pubs dat dont provide smokin areas but it dont stop us usin dem even tho we both smoke so dats no prob for us as we use e lites anyways. luk 4ward seein ya .. Holly an Dan xx"

Is there a Google translation for this^^

looks like may have to have a venture out to this new look liasions some time mmm

burnley

This is the most unprofessional manner of a owner ,was going to give this club a go after a six month off the scene . Looks like its Adam n Eve's this Friday for us ... Very unprofessional !

Rochdale

hi sorry for my missus's bad grammar lol she had been on the old bacardi lololol

to decipher what she said "we will be at new liaisons on friday eve lol"

have to also add we are an open minded cpl who never listen to gossip or even read reviews so we will be visiting this club with an open mind regardless of any slurs that have been posted above.

dan x

"looks like may have to have a venture out to this new look liasions some time mmm"

Now why did I just know this post would come along!!!!

Im going to give it a go. See you friday

rochdale

That's ace news, there will be a warm welcome x x

looking forward to this... Hope to make some new friends too x

No photos on yet mrs liaisons.... Are we going to get a sneaky peek??

i have to agree, less than 6 hours to opening and still no pictures on the website.

We used to come to the old club, and were interested in the reburbishment.

However, without pictures we are not going to venture to Rochdale from Leeds.

I think we'll wait for pics and reviews first, before we decide to give it a try.

well how can anybody see what the New Liaisons is like if they is no pics there website i would not come in if they were no pics the website

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I have no plans to return (not because of the club) but the refurbishment will be a great improvement, to a friendly, intimate little club x

we was looking forward to trying it again, was was put off originally with how grubby the place used to be, so thought great its getting a revamp so will have to try it again, but with not having a smoking area, and having to go out on the main street has put us off straight away

rochdale

Hiya sorry there are no pics yet we have been having problems with the internet but there will be pics on the website by 9pm tonight and thats the best i can do x

"Hiya sorry there are no pics yet we have been having problems with the internet but there will be pics on the website by 9pm tonight and thats the best i can do x"

Gutted we cant make it tonight, but want to wish you all the best with the new venture and we will definately be visiting when work/family etc, finally allow us a night out

lol am looking foreword to seeing the pics later

there are pics now on the website of the lounge and new cpls changing area more pics will be added tomorrow xx

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Looking at the few pictures on the website so far, it does look very clean and a little bit diffrent. It will be good to see what the reviews are like and indeed it would be interesting to know how the attendances pick up at the club over futuire weeks.

I noticed an interesting strategy on prices for this club that I've not seen before, especially at couples which is 6 months unlimied visits for a single payment of £100 which would mean if you visit more than 5 times on a Friday or Saturday night you'll make very good savings. I've not seen that before at any other club and could certainly be beneficial if you intend to be a regular at the club.

Best of luck with the new venture, I may well look to make a visit at sometime in teh future.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

"Looking at the few pictures on the website so far, it does look very clean and a little bit diffrent. It will be good to see what the reviews are like and indeed it would be interesting to know how the attendances pick up at the club over futuire weeks.

I noticed an interesting strategy on prices for this club that I've not seen before, especially at couples which is 6 months unlimied visits for a single payment of £100 which would mean if you visit more than 5 times on a Friday or Saturday night you'll make very good savings. I've not seen that before at any other club and could certainly be beneficial if you intend to be a regular at the club.

Best of luck with the new venture, I may well look to make a visit at sometime in teh future."

It does make sense. You get £100 from a couple and they (hopefully) go back very often to get full use, this makes for a busy club which other people would want to go to.

If however they don't go back very often, well then the club still has the £100. Wonder if other clubs will go this route.

Hope Liaisons does well, we'd certainly give it a try, but as we live so far away would not take up the £100 offer.

J & S

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Looking at the few pictures on the website so far, it does look very clean and a little bit diffrent. It will be good to see what the reviews are like and indeed it would be interesting to know how the attendances pick up at the club over futuire weeks.

Best of luck with the new venture, I may well look to make a visit at sometime in teh future."

actually it is an interesting concept, re the pricing.... it would be interesting to see how it does work and whether it becomes busier because of it, or if they lose out on revenue because it becomes busier...

nice idea and definately outside of the box......

Rochdale

just want to say we had a brill evening tonite at new liaisons an would deffo recommend u give it a go u wont be dissapointed. x

rochdale

All pictures of the club are now on the website x

» Add a new message to this topic