FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Rios Kentish Town

Rios Kentish Town

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are dropping off and picking up our daughter from a concert in Camden on Thursday night. We're gonna have a few hours to kill and someone has suggested we visit Rios in Kentish Town. Wondered if anyone had been on a Thursday night and could tell us what it's like. We won't be there late, probably from 7pm to 10pm. Worth it? Any advice/comments welcome .. Thanks A&P xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It all depends its a bit o the luck of draw. Always more blokes than couples and fems but nice enough place to relax and chill out. I would go without expecting anything and who knows. You will find lots of willing men that I'm sure off. I recommend giving it a go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men will significantly out number the women there but at that time not too bad. It is realistic that you could be the only couple and the only female - though it is ages since I've been midweek. I used to live just round the corner and as a spa, particularly midweek it is great and the facilities are hard to fault. As a swingers club it is dire (except on a saturday) so if you're set on playing you may well be disappointed.

» Add a new message to this topic