FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams on the 6th of july

Chams on the 6th of july

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are going to Chams on Saturday the 6th of July. Would be nice to meet some new people who are also going. It is My 'Nigel' first time. And Ali's second time going. Come say hi if you see us and give us a warm welcome

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

A Chams Virgin

N

oh indeed i am a virgin we will see you guys there x

By *eachyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

the sunny South

We'll be there. Not sure how busy it will be. Swingfields seems to be the place to be that weekend. But we're going anyway.

We always start by chatting at the bar with a couple of drinks. Say hi. Always nice to know if somebody else who's going.

If you see us come and say hi. Will be nice to meet you guys

the sunny South

Will do. Lets hope there's a few people out that night.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yay it's finally swingfields.

I'm sick of seeing the threads

We are thinking about a trip up to Chams that night as long as all other plans go as expected.

We've not been before either so if we do make it, we will be the short quiet ones hiding in the corner.

It's a great club never had a bad night there

We look forward to seeing you guys too

How much is membership for chams as a couple

Have been asked to meet there hiw much for a single chap.

"Have been asked to meet there hiw much for a single chap."

Saturday nights are couples and single fems only, I believe there is a waiting list for single men memberships

and I was told they have stopped single women, bringing a man in, as a couple too. SO couples membership is compulsory on Saturday nights now (Except single women, entering alone)

"and I was told they have stopped single women, bringing a man in, as a couple too. SO couples membership is compulsory on Saturday nights now (Except single women, entering alone) "

Membership is only £15 for a couple so not to steap anyway

"and I was told they have stopped single women, bringing a man in, as a couple too. SO couples membership is compulsory on Saturday nights now (Except single women, entering alone)

Membership is only £15 for a couple so not to steap anyway "

It is if a male has to buy a number of them throughout the year On top of his single male membership, entry and bar bill.

I always get pm's asking if I will get them into clubs on couples nights. They offer to pay and give me the membership card and these are men I've never even met before and wouldn't play with

"and I was told they have stopped single women, bringing a man in, as a couple too. SO couples membership is compulsory on Saturday nights now (Except single women, entering alone)

It is if a male has to buy a number of them throughout the year On top of his single male membership, entry and bar bill.

I always get pm's asking if I will get them into clubs on couples nights. They offer to pay and give me the membership card and these are men I've never even met before and wouldn't play with "

Well if you liked them and they where willing to pay bit much if a problem but you don't need them to get in

I always get pm's asking if I will get them into clubs on couples nights. They offer to pay and give me the membership card and these are men I've never even met before and wouldn't play with

Well if you liked them and they where willing to pay bit much if a problem but you don't need them to get in "

I know, but I don't go on couples nights so I'm not going to start taking random men in, on couples only nights. There is enough of that happening already.

Before when the only option on a Saturday was Bury (Partners) for single men I understood it more. Now there is a number of new clubs in the Midlands; that permit single men on a Saturday night, so there is no excuse for men any more.

Well if you liked them and they where willing to pay bit much if a problem but you don't need them to get in

I know, but I don't go on couples nights so I'm not going to start taking random men in, on couples only nights. There is enough of that happening already.

Before when the only option on a Saturday was Bury (Partners) for single men I understood it more. Now there is a number of new clubs in the Midlands; that permit single men on a Saturday night, so there is no excuse for men any more. "

Exactly or go on a Friday, so what's it like on a Friday we love Saturdays last week was awesome just not so sure about Fridays

Fridays of late have been very couple heavy and single men light

But it just gives me an excuse to go check out some of the newer clubs locally

By *obbler1Man  over a year ago

Northampton

HI All going to be there Saturday with a friend yes we have a cpls membership , will say hello .

the sunny South

We're pleased to see a few people are going. Excellent. And the weather looks great. Sunbathing heaven!!! Will have to cream up my white bits .

See you all there.

My first trip to Chams earlier this week. Membership was £74 as a single guy and then £30 entry so not cheap but well worth it as I live quite close.

Membership seems v limited and not much availability at the moment for singles.

Will be there Fri for my first weekend visit. What are Friday's normally like?

We are thinking going too (myself and a male friend) poss bringing two female friends with us, not been before, do Saturdays generally get busy, we will be travelling over an hour and don't want to travel that far to walk into quiet night, any info would be great thanks

the sunny South

"We are thinking going too (myself and a male friend) poss bringing two female friends with us, not been before, do Saturdays generally get busy, we will be travelling over an hour and don't want to travel that far to walk into quiet night, any info would be great thanks"

Hi. We've done a few Saturdays. Truth is you never know. But.

Chams is generally busy. We have seen 100 couples and we've seen 20. This weekend the weather looks great so the afternoon should be busy. Outdoor sunbathing area!!

There will be single guys in until 6 or so we think it is. Then it's couples and single girls only.

Swingfields is on this weekend. We think that will take some people away. But we think it'll be busy enough to stop off on our way to Scotland!! So it must be good ??

Either way. Have fun. But a 3 girl 1 guy group is to be encouraged

"We are thinking going too (myself and a male friend) poss bringing two female friends with us, not been before, do Saturdays generally get busy, we will be travelling over an hour and don't want to travel that far to walk into quiet night, any info would be great thanks"

Last Saturday night there was 113 couples the lady at reception told me but it's always pretty busy on the Saturday nights we've been

Works dragged us away

Well we went last night guys and had a fantastic time. We will definitely be going again some time in the not so distant future

» Add a new message to this topic