FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > jaydees, tease 2 or vanilla alternative?

jaydees, tease 2 or vanilla alternative?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thinking about breaking club cherry, which would best suit us based on our profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Ok scratch jd's as they are closed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We really like both clubs. Both are friendly and welcoming and good for newbies. VA is alittle more upmarket (not a criticism of Tease), both can be a little hit and miss numbers wise, the main differences are that VA has a large hot tub and open play areas while Tease has several smaller themed play rooms.

Never had a bad night at either

Communal hot tub with strangers wouldnt be our thing, ideally after a busy club with nice people and a good atmosphere, wouldn't expect to play while there, more to soak up atmosphere

[Removed by poster at 09/07/13 10:17:09]

"Communal hot tub with strangers wouldnt be our thing, ideally after a busy club with nice people and a good atmosphere, wouldn't expect to play while there, more to soak up atmosphere"

Id suggest either when there is a big social on then.

"Thinking about breaking club cherry, which would best suit us based on our profile?"
we make a night of it and stay at lovely hotel close and go to chams ... its so worth the miles .. lots of people and never clicky and we feel at home.

"Thinking about breaking club cherry, which would best suit us based on our profile?we make a night of it and stay at lovely hotel close and go to chams ... its so worth the miles .. lots of people and never clicky and we feel at home."

Chams is great

Thanks for the replies so far

Vanilla alternative been told that's a nice club may have to go myself and see....... tell you the thing I hate is clicky clubs some are .. and I know its from people going a lot fitting in . Just like clubs where people mix easy and its not hard work.

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

Tease has a great atmosphere ... very relaxed and great fun .. I prefer the fridays as im a single female and I work fridays and love the atmosphere ... saturday has a great party coming up this weekend ..there's no pressure to play x check out the reviews .. Va is quite a different venue as said above I've been and had a good night myself although I found it hard to mix with people outside of the hot tub and smoking area .. I'd try both lol as they are two totally different clubs .. have a great night wherever you go

Thanks for emails and feedback, plenty to think on, Chams too far for 1st visit, the clubs mentioned only ones we are aware of within 2 hours ish of Norwich

By *rishmochaMan  over a year ago

Herts

"Ok scratch jd's as they are closed"

Jaydees is closed? On a particular night or permanently?

We were there 3 weeks ago. Great club.

We didn't have a great experience of Tease2. But that could just be us.

VA is a great club. Done to a very high standard. We've found that in lots of cases, people have already arranged to meet so therefore aren't "social" with others.

Like everything you have to try it & make your own decisions.

Would you mind privately telling us what didnt float your boat about Tease 2, we don't want our thread to be a club flame war but would like some facts

"Ok scratch jd's as they are closed

VA is a great club. Done to a very high standard. We've found that in lots of cases, people have already arranged to meet so therefore aren't "social" with others.

"

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Ok scratch jd's as they are closed

"

Jaydees is just closed temporarily for maintenance and building stuff .. I like Jaydees too

By *aydeesclubCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

We are working on it and we will hopefully be open soon. So please don't discount us, were sure you will love our club too bits xxx

By *attoo loversCouple  over a year ago

norwich

Tease 2 is a great club to visit first ! Very clean,friendly and you get a great mix of people too ! Only takes 1 and a half hours to get there from Norwich

Will be trying jaydees when it re-opens x

By *iamondinthebuffCouple  over a year ago

the boro

All 3 are great clubs in their own individual ways and cater for different swinging needs it depends what you want from a club really .but would recommend trying them all personally so you can make your own minds up. xx H xx

"All 3 are great clubs in their own individual ways and cater for different swinging needs it depends what you want from a club really .but would recommend trying them all personally so you can make your own minds up. xx H xx"

» Add a new message to this topic