FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Your first swingers club experience

Your first swingers club experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am looking to go to a swingers club for the first time sometime this week or the next...im going with an openmind and no expectation. I just want to see whats out there..

How was your first experience at a club? and if anyone is in London. Message me please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

well you have the right attitude hun

my 1st time was a few yrs back (paula ) and i went on my own lol .. was nervous as heck , ppl couldnt believe it was my 1st time and i went on my own lol , had some fun aswell that night and i havent looked back

I am quite nervous, not sure how people would react to me in a club lol

..but i think its time i put my foot in the deep end.

Our first time was not good, was followed around bu single guys all night very off putting, did play with a couple in a locked room, didn't put us off though been to many club since but mainly on couples only night or when they really limit the amount of single males

I went on my own first time too. Was nervous for about 5 minutes then the people were so friendly. Same with my first London club visit.... Was standing in the bar and another lad came over and chatted and introduced me to a couple he knew! It all honestly happened so fast that the nerves were gone immediately. Just be yourself and more importantly, be patient

Yeah, now i just have to decide which club i want to go to. Now that wont be an easy task lol

Don't know if it's still open but I used to like The F Club.

By *IXERONEMan  over a year ago

caerphilly

Mine was bad real bad. it was a club in swansea not many people there but the host was a bit creepy and it nearly put the hand break on for good. now I've moved on and everything is cool

i hope you enjoy yourself and have a good time yeah

Ours was exciting asin anticipation of what may happen but also a little disappointing.

There were 3 or 4 males rushing from room to room desperately trying to find some action, following couples about, trying to muscle in on any couples chatting in the hope they might get a shag hence not many couples played, but the club was nice and we will return

We went to our first club a couple of weeks back, got shown around and then got a drink and sat on some sofas in the bar. Had some men looking at me but they weren't my type. After a bottle of wine and a few looks, hubby said the lady on the opposite sofa smiled at him but they were with another couple so we weren't sure how to play it. We went outside and the 4 of them were there, again she was making eye contact with him but her husband had his back to me and they all seemed engrossed in their conversation. Hubby and I went off to a private room and had some fun, came back to the bar and got chatting to a couple but it was time for us to go home and they weren't our cup of tea.

We loved the club though and are going back Saturday, I'm going to change into sexy underwear early on and we will sit at the bar and chat to people, last time I was just happy to get so,e time alone with hubby!

Had a pretty good experience as I was taken to a club by a couple I knew (a different story) so I got introduced to new people and had a great laugh with a play later in the evening.

By *moothies.Couple  over a year ago

Woodthorpe

On our first visit we find it difficult making conversation with people, although the staff were very nice and chatty. we were shown around on arrival too.

after a couple of drinks in the bar area we decided to have a wander and have some fun in the cinema room. it was strange with other people in the room, but exciting too. another couple asked us to join them and we did but I (Mrs) chose to leave when a single man joined in unannounced.

Before our 2nd visit we had chatted to some people on Twitter and met up with 2 couples at a different club. was much easier on the social front and we had fun too

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

His was at Skinnydippers with an ex.

Mine was at ClubLick, but I went to Liberty Elite very soon after that.

Both nights were great for us, both clubs sadly are no longer operating. Would agree a good first choice for a night out can make all the difference.

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

My first visit was to the (sadly now closed) Candy Club in Amsterdam - I couldn't believe how friendly it was! It was a "Greedy Girl" night, and there was so much on offer I was like a kiddie in a sweet shop! It was brilliant!

i was taken to chams by a woman who was part of a couple.

from picking her up in Birmingham to driving to chams i stalled my car 4 or 5 times i was bricking it.

upon arrival at chams i told her how worried i was especially the fear of bumping into someone i might know.

her reply was they are here for the same as you and she was right i then walked in and after getting changed i went to the bar and turned round to see my old college lecturer standing there with his wife luckily he broke the ice and we had a great laugh

just enjoy yourself

no worries by happy

i was taken to chams by a woman who was part of a couple.

from picking her up in Birmingham to driving to chams i stalled my car 4 or 5 times i was bricking it.

upon arrival at chams i told her how worried i was especially the fear of bumping into someone i might know.

her reply was they are here for the same as you and she was right i then walked in and after getting changed i went to the bar and turned round to see my old college lecturer standing there with his wife luckily he broke the ice and we had a great laugh

just enjoy yourself

no worries be happy

My first time was pretty good. I arrived at the club, as a single guy, met the hosts, chatted to them, and they introduced me to other members who were already there. I was really lucky, because a really nice couple got interested in me (because I'd worked in Australia, and so had they) and we had lots to talk about. There was a really strong sexual attraction, so the three of us went to a private room and had a fantastic MFM time together. Eventually it became a MFMFM group in the public area with everyone watching. Fantastic, and I've never looked back. My advice is ... just go for it. Everyone's there for uninhibited sex, and if you "click", you'll have a terrific time. And make great friends too.

By *ustpartyCouple  over a year ago

Blackwater

Every club is different but the best rule is to go with no expectation. Go for a social and chat with people. If anything happens it is a bonus.

Be polite and respectful and you will do ok.

daytime kestrels - magnificent - take a picnic and stay right on throu

"Go for a social and chat with people. If anything happens it is a bonus.."

This x100

If you go looking for sex it will come across in your body language. Decide/assume that for your first visit you are not going to play. That takes the pressure off you, you'll relax and it will cone across in your manner. I did this for my first meet and ended up in a mmmf

» Add a new message to this topic