FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs in the Derby area

Clubs in the Derby area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wanted some Information on clubs in the derby area....we are looking to attend on the evening of the 10th.

Could anyone tell us about the clubs in the area....which one is best..... Cost for couples....how busy they might be on a Saturday etc.....and anything else you might think relevant

S and Mr J

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

The attic is in derby city centre. I've never been at night, only been to the adult cinema. I have to say its ok but I'm not a huge fan. Xotix xtreme is in heanor and I've been there quite a few times. It's a lovely, clean and well thought out club. Me and a friend are possibly planning to go on the 10th as its a social night which tend to be fairly busy and a lot of fun

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The attic is in derby city centre. I've never been at night, only been to the adult cinema. I have to say its ok but I'm not a huge fan. Xotix xtreme is in heanor and I've been there quite a few times. It's a lovely, clean and well thought out club. Me and a friend are possibly planning to go on the 10th as its a social night which tend to be fairly busy and a lot of fun"

I'd go with this too to be honest.. x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Much obliged both. Pheadra.....if you see us at exotix on the 10th....feel free to both say hello....we will be the ones sat in the quiet corner (we always do in a new place lol)

» Add a new message to this topic