FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Leeds

Leeds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Leeds only has Spartan Sauna listed as a club. Anyone know what it's like on a Thursday? Am surprised a city like Leeds has such slim pickings on the swinging front.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *utumnWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Spartan Sauna is a brothel, I believe it has now been closed down for the umpteenth time. There is a Swinging Club in Leeds called Isis , I haven't been but if you type Isis into the search forum box I'm sure it will come up with something.

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

There Isis Quest swingers club in Leeds,but it's not on the club list on here. It is great friendly club. Google Isis Quest the website will give you the times an prices. Pop along and see for your self what it's like,i personally love the club and go most Friday nights

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for these replies. Much appreciated.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

There are also the Flexparties, although from the lack of texts from them lately they may well have stopped. Isis is your best bet for swinging club shenanigans.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There Isis Quest swingers club in Leeds,but it's not on the club list on here. It is great friendly club. Google Isis Quest the website will give you the times an prices. Pop along and see for your self what it's like,i personally love the club and go most Friday nights "
watch yourself though. Some randy ladies at isis lol

"There Isis Quest swingers club in Leeds,but it's not on the club list on here. It is great friendly club. Google Isis Quest the website will give you the times an prices. Pop along and see for your self what it's like,i personally love the club and go most Friday nights "
watch yourself though. Some randy ladies at isis lol

By *acciWoman  over a year ago

leeds

"There Isis Quest swingers club in Leeds,but it's not on the club list on here. It is great friendly club. Google Isis Quest the website will give you the times an prices. Pop along and see for your self what it's like,i personally love the club and go most Friday nights watch yourself though. Some randy ladies at isis lol"

Never saw or heard you complain lol

"There Isis Quest swingers club in Leeds,but it's not on the club list on here. It is great friendly club. Google Isis Quest the website will give you the times an prices. Pop along and see for your self what it's like,i personally love the club and go most Friday nights watch yourself though. Some randy ladies at isis lol

Never saw or heard you complain lol"

and you never will lol

» Add a new message to this topic