FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Greedy Girls night @ Xtasia

Greedy Girls night @ Xtasia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anyone else from the forums thinking about going to the Greedy Girls night @ Xtasia on Fridat 27th Sept?

I'm thinking about heading down that night and was wondering who else from on here might be there?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not sure if this would be the best day for me to pop my club cherry, but I'll see if I'm off work that weekend anyway

By *r lickylickyMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Wouldnt want to put you off breaking your club cherry as Xtasia is a great club with some great members....just be aware the nite in question you will be diving straight into the deep end and other nights might be a gentler approach to breaking your club cherry and more inclined to get you to come back to a greedy girl nite when you are more ready. If I have misread your profile and you are ready a raring to go then Xtasia is a great club.

"Wouldnt want to put you off breaking your club cherry as Xtasia is a great club with some great members....just be aware the nite in question you will be diving straight into the deep end and other nights might be a gentler approach to breaking your club cherry and more inclined to get you to come back to a greedy girl nite when you are more ready. If I have misread your profile and you are ready a raring to go then Xtasia is a great club."

Good advice, but @ Xtasia, the same as any other club I've been to, you don't have to play no matter what night it is. Also NO means NO, so anyone can feel free to pop along to any night @ Xtasia without feeling pressured into doing anything

I thought there might at least be a few more people from the forums going along to this

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Wouldnt want to put you off breaking your club cherry as Xtasia is a great club with some great members....just be aware the nite in question you will be diving straight into the deep end and other nights might be a gentler approach to breaking your club cherry and more inclined to get you to come back to a greedy girl nite when you are more ready. If I have misread your profile and you are ready a raring to go then Xtasia is a great club."
As Lee has already pointed out, just because its called Greedy Gals night, doesn't mean its diving in at the deep end. Its up to the two of you how involved you get, all the guys here know our rules on being pushy or pestering, so you can stick to your pace totally without fear. Anything out of place happens, tell us, and it will be sorted.

See you soon,

Paul & Flirt

» Add a new message to this topic