FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > BBW and BHM

BBW and BHM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After reading the review on Chams i have a little something to say.

Chams is special for these reasons...it isnt ageist....sizeist or sexist. However, it appears SOME of the attendees are.

Whether you are large..average or skinny....does it truely matter? And does it give individuals the right to then verbally attack others who he/she may not find sexually appealling??

Whatever your size...shape..or colour....SHOULDNT we be allowed to live our lives happily withing the lifestyle that we have chosen???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said huni sum people just think there allowed to say nasty things and not be questioned

"After reading the review on Chams i have a little something to say.

Chams is special for these reasons...it isnt ageist....sizeist or sexist. However, it appears SOME of the attendees are.

Whether you are large..average or skinny....does it truely matter? And does it give individuals the right to then verbally attack others who he/she may not find sexually appealling??

Whatever your size...shape..or colour....SHOULDNT we be allowed to live our lives happily withing the lifestyle that we have chosen???"

bloody well said. xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thankyou kindly x

Completely agree but what's BHM?

totally agree with this statement as we r only just getting back into the scene and if it had been true of chams we wouldnt bother but no its a certain individual who tries to spoil the happy enviroment

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

"Completely agree but what's BHM? "

big hansom man

"Completely agree but what's BHM? "

I agree too and i dont know too lol

By *win PeaksCouple  over a year ago

Northamptonshire

I think I was one of the said 'hippo's' who were there at the beach party.

I don't remember seeing any Greek Gods there that night, and I'm sure I would have noticed....but then I am getting on a bit

What we love about chams is that all ages, colours and sizes are welcomed by a group of very friendly people. And long may it continue

N

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

Big Hunky Man, Or, Big Handsome Man. And yeah it shouldn't matter what size you are but then we'd have to change the "only vvwe" or "on girls with bit tits need apply" which would also be nice.

after reading his review, all I can say is that its a good job he didn't go on a BBW night.

Cheeky sod!

Fattie and proud!

Miss PP xx

By *aughtyinguMan  over a year ago

swindon

Well if you not gonna say anything nice, don't say anything

It's one guy's opinion which certainly won't stop me from attending Chams. There's plenty of fun people willing to play with me. It's no issue if I'm considered a 'hippo' by one person. When it comes down to it, he'll probably be the one struggling to get meets due to his attitude, not me.

So I have a label now BHM. Yay I'm so happy!!!

By *eddy bears picnicCouple  over a year ago

kidderminster

[Removed by poster at 04/09/13 09:04:57]

kidderminster

We are a Bbw and bhm couple and it is people like that who make us not want to go to clubs I know it's wrong but that's life thanks to this thread that might change as looks like there are some nice people that go so who knows what the future might hold x

Am scared to go to one, I am overweight and smallish cock, I would love to go but worried I would be laffed at or ignored

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"So I have a label now BHM. Yay I'm so happy!!! "

hey Big Handsome Man!

I'll be shouting that across the rooms at chams!

kidderminster

Lol purring pussy x

"Completely agree but what's BHM?

big hansom man"

phew I thought it was big hairy man

kidderminster

Almost sweetnsaucy close

By *ungle-FeverCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Bristol/Gloucester

"After reading the review on Chams i have a little something to say.

Whatever your size...shape..or colour....SHOULDNT we be allowed to live our lives happily withing the lifestyle that we have chosen???"

Well said

kidderminster

You are all right and the post are great to see.

Hope we can make it there sometime x

"Am scared to go to one, I am overweight and smallish cock, I would love to go but worried I would be laffed at or ignored "
who said that

I did also write in the review "If you're into larger, older people you'll have a great time."

re. the original post - yes I'm sizeist, ageist, sexist, uglyist, idiotist etc. with regard to sexual preference - aren't we all?

Everybody makes judgements - just as I based my review on my experience so have others based their judgements about me on my review - they've included cocky twat, arrogant, fake, drug user, liar, close minded, disrespectful, rude, shallow, cheeky sod and lacking in decorum - the latter of which I probably have to confess to.

I haven't verbally attacked anyone - I painted a picture of what people might expect if they attend a similar event. Based on that and the subsequent responses along with the 900+ other reviews people can judge if it will appeal to them or not.

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

You said the people in the hot tub that night were like hippos. If that isn't verbally abusive I would love your definition of what is

It was an evocative description

Along with meerkats and young bucks - like a mini swinging safari.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I've just read the review and it's written from his point of view which we're all allowed to have, I wouldn't personally write a review quite so bluntly but surely if he felt that the club was populated in the main with larger, older people then surely he's entitled to put that in his review. We can make our own minds up as to whether we attend a club or not but reviews are helpful. Z

I love chams, there are all shapes and sizes never had a problem there

I think it was the way the review was written. If enough people report it chances are it will be removed.

I think the comments were deliberately meant to cause the fuss it is. Don't worry. Us bigger ladies were having fun.. he obviously wasn't.

"I've just read the review and it's written from his point of view which we're all allowed to have, I wouldn't personally write a review quite so bluntly but surely if he felt that the club was populated in the main with larger, older people then surely he's entitled to put that in his review. We can make our own minds up as to whether we attend a club or not but reviews are helpful. Z"

Exactly - there's enough counter views including at least one I wrote previously a couple of years ago (with no reference to semiaquatic herbivores).

When I read reviews if I think the person writing it isn't the sort of person that appeals to us I have that in mind when considering their opinion - it all helps.

"I've just read the review and it's written from his point of view which we're all allowed to have, I wouldn't personally write a review quite so bluntly but surely if he felt that the club was populated in the main with larger, older people then surely he's entitled to put that in his review. We can make our own minds up as to whether we attend a club or not but reviews are helpful. Z

Exactly - there's enough counter views including at least one I wrote previously a couple of years ago (with no reference to semiaquatic herbivores).

When I read reviews if I think the person writing it isn't the sort of person that appeals to us I have that in mind when considering their opinion - it all helps."

So you honestly think that referring to larger ladies as hippos is not offensive.?

Cali

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I did also write in the review "If you're into larger, older people you'll have a great time."

re. the original post - yes I'm sizeist, ageist, sexist, uglyist, idiotist etc. with regard to sexual preference - aren't we all?

Everybody makes judgements - just as I based my review on my experience so have others based their judgements about me on my review - they've included cocky twat, arrogant, fake, drug user, liar, close minded, disrespectful, rude, shallow, cheeky sod and lacking in decorum - the latter of which I probably have to confess to.

I haven't verbally attacked anyone - I painted a picture of what people might expect if they attend a similar event. Based on that and the subsequent responses along with the 900+ other reviews people can judge if it will appeal to them or not.

"

I haven't read your review, I'm not sure where it is, but well said.

Too often on sites like this, people are plain up scared to be honest. Too PC. Too worried about how others see them.

Well said, We like your style.

Well I think the review has created a great deal of healthy discussion . I mistakenly thought the night in question was a BBW night and slated the OP for which I apologised .

He is perfectly entitled to his opinion and if he prefers to describe larger women as hippos to BBWs that's his perogative .

It may not be to everyones liking but it's his perception to which he is entitled .

Just my opinion

"

Too often on sites like this, people are plain up scared to be honest. Too PC. Too worried about how others see them.

Well said, We like your style."

So you think it's okay to insult people's weight then. The review could have said.. there were mostly people not to my liking, older and bigger ladies.. that's fine.. but to say they resembled hippos as opposed to sexy swingers is insulting.

By *eeajCouple  over a year ago

derby

"Completely agree but what's BHM?

big hansom man

phew I thought it was big hairy man "

haha this mad made my morning!

By *eeajCouple  over a year ago

derby

ignore the [mad] I was on my phone lol

Nice to see a bit of balance (resisting obvious pun)

My description was of the pool at that moment - not women. It wasn't complementary (of women or men in the pool at that time) and yes could have been described more sensitively but that was the image that came to mind and so that's what I wrote.

I said in another discussion related to this that it's interesting how only the one description has caused offence - the pacman like meerkat men and the young bucks seem to be fair game.

Had there been lots of comments about how many sexy people attended, how friendly people were etc. that would have done a better job of making my views look stupid. Instead if anything the response has largely validated the review.

To put it in perspective though it was only the views of me and my wife on one night. We've enjoyed many other nights at Chams and so have the majority of other people that have written reviews.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

So you think it's okay to insult people's weight then. The review could have said.. there were mostly people not to my liking, older and bigger ladies.. that's fine.. but to say they resembled hippos as opposed to sexy swingers is insulting.

"

it was a little blunt - but also quite amusing - but he couldn't have written sexy swingers as thats not what he thought! Z

"

it was a little blunt - but also quite amusing - but he couldn't have written sexy swingers as thats not what he thought! Z"

It was blunt and clearly offended some people however for anyone who has been to Chams it will have certainly struck a chord.

We love Chams, it's our favourite club however it does have its fair share of more mature customers, we are mid 50's so that suits us fine and it does have its fair share of larger folk.

However we always manage to have a good time, we always manage to find folk we like to play with and never feel uncomfortable with those around us.

Blunt or rude the picture Mr Bloo paints will, for some ring true.

» Add a new message to this topic