FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > clubs in london,suggestions please

clubs in london,suggestions please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uxton OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Dear users, I will visiting London with a friend in two weeks and we are looking forward to visit Londons scene, is there any club which its a must going, any recommendation. Our visit will be during the week so are there any more likely than others during the week, we dont want to go a be the only ones in the place.

thanks in advance.

p.d: check that im not a timewaster so hope you take on serious my post and I can get some info, THANK U ONCE AGAIN

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

London is not the best for swingers clubs to be honest but you've got ourplace4fun,the hellfire club, rio's and just outside London abfabs/kestrels, and eurekas out of all of them ourolace4fun would be our choice but this is very subjective

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Londons a big place and travelling round it is not easy. What part of London will you be based in and do you intend to drive or use Public Transport?

birmingham

thanks to both of you for such a quick reply.

well, we havent book yet the hotel but we would be using public transport

Probably we will stay by mile end area anyway i will confirm you as soon as i book the area.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

If you are in Central London then OP4F is your nearest option but I think they vet and limit the number of males admitted on anyone night.

Abfabs will probably be easier to get in but more expensive and much more difficult to get back to London from.

"London is not the best for swingers clubs to be honest but you've got ourplace4fun,the hellfire club, rio's and just outside London abfabs/kestrels, and eurekas out of all of them ourolace4fun would be our choice but this is very subjective "

I agree OPFF during the week can be very good. There is the paradise spa in Dagenham, but it's hit and miss...

birmingham

thanks for the replies once again

in the end we will be by Swiss Cottage, London, those it ring the bell to any of you, apparentyl we have been said that we in the city area, so OPFF will be a good option from there then?

thanks a lot for all this info

OP4F is easy to get to from the city centre via public transport if you'd like some more information feel free to PM me xx

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Ourplace4fun would suit you best we think, the best smallest club, in the UK.

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

Swiss Cottage isn't exactly the city, in fact it isn't even Central London, it's North London near Camden. It is a nice-ish area though and not too far out. Is a pretty easy cab ride too to OPFF.

Well, i drive...i havent been to a club yet.

birmingham

thanks to all, so it seems quite clear where we will be going =)

thanks to all of you for the cooperation, we really appreciate it.

If any couple or woman might be planning to go, we would be more than happy to share some drinks and begin to know each other in advance by email or any other way

THANKS

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

ourplace4fun is a great club we have had numerous fantastic nights there and would recommend it to anyone visiting London.

birmingham

thanks blackberry!!

defenetly we will do our best to find it hehe

i guess that it has website, so i will searching for more info, honstly guys THANKS!!!

» Add a new message to this topic