FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > 1st timer!!

1st timer!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rrrr6969 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Taunton

I really want to attend a club either on my own or as a couple but have no idea what to expect or do...any tips or advice would be grateful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

I attended a club for the first time with another lady. It was a gentle introduction. No pressure to play. Just looked really. I went when it was quiet.

However the socials are always a good introduction as well. I now prefer it when it is busy.

Taunton

Thankyou for yr input

I really want to try it out x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try one !!! I travel the country on my own as a single girl visiting clubs ! X I love them - every one is ultra friendly ! I have my schedule posted on my profile xx

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"I really want to attend a club either on my own or as a couple but have no idea what to expect or do...any tips or advice would be grateful "

In terms of what you have to do at a club, the simple answer to that would be you have to do nothing but you can end up doing almost anything you might wish to do.

Almost everyone whichever sex or combination of are nervous on thier first visit to a club but most often those nerves are calmed fairly quickly.

I'd be careful in choosing the club and the night you visit for example turning up at a club on a greedy girls night might be pretty daunting and the people mix would be different to a normal night.

I'd advise being careful what you drink, enough to calm the nerves is fine, too much and you won't enjoy yourself. Pick the club carefully too as in do you want to stay dressed as in a dry club or disrobe to undies as in a wet club.

Finally if the distance isn't too far Xtasia in West Brom has another of its FFFF nights (fab forum free fun) over the first weekend in December which you can check out on its thread on this site. This is a pretty busy night but I've found them to be good fun whether you go as a single or a couple.

Hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish you were nearer. You could have tagged along the next time I go to infusion or club f x

Taunton

Taunton

Me too

Taunton

That's awesome!