FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > couple only nights

couple only nights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are members of two clubs and have done single nights and have no issues with single men but we have had nights when a single man or men have followed us round and round the club all night like meerkats and have made us feel uneasy. We prefer Saturdays when its couples only so my point is we only get one night for our chosen preference when singles get 6 nights are we alone in wanting another night for choice

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not many clubs are open 7 days a week, so its not 6 days for singles and one for couples. Also, there are several clubs whose majority of events are couples only.

Personally I wouldn't go to a couples only evening. For some reason single women are welcome at those but there's just no-one to play with for me.

our local clubs are open 7 & 5 nights a week and i work shifts so it limits the number of saturdays we can attend in a month

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I too do not attend couple only nights, and have never had a problem with men.

Have you tried just turning round and politely saying, 'please do not follow us, you are making us feel uncomfortable'?

I know at chams that works very well, because I advised a female friend to try it and she did, on a Saturday night, and now loves the place. She has also had the confidence to go alone on a mixed night and prefers fridays now

it would be nice to have more then one couples only night to choice from as chams opens 7 days a week, are we the only ones who feel this way

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being members of the same clubs as the op ,there is nothing more frustrating than saturday nights , as we dislike couples only nights as much as they like them !

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"We are members of two clubs and have done single nights and have no issues with single men but we have had nights when a single man or men have followed us round and round the club all night like meerkats and have made us feel uneasy. We prefer Saturdays when its couples only so my point is we only get one night for our chosen preference when singles get 6 nights are we alone in wanting another night for choice"

There ofcourse being one flaw to this suggestion: you cans till be followed around by male halves of couples.

Just cause a guy, who was prone to twatishness, is now part of a couple... does not automatically make him less prone (or altogether immune) from said twatishness.

There s no such proof whatsoever to the school of thought "2 legs bad, 4 legs good".

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Not many clubs are open 7 days a week, so its not 6 days for singles and one for couples. Also, there are several clubs whose majority of events are couples only.

Personally I wouldn't go to a couples only evening. For some reason single women are welcome at those but there's just no-one to play with for me."

If its couples only night, surely it should b just that: couples only, ie, no single women. I've never understood this idea of "oh its couples only.. but yes please let the girls come in.

Otherwise venues should at least call it what it is instead of mis-representing it: "couples + singles" girls, or "non-single male" nights.

By *andS66Couple  over a year ago

Derby

We very very rarely go to mixed nights.... single guys following like little lost sheep all night. We much prefer couples only nights, and single women that are there don't stalk couples. AbFabs couples night last time we went was like that too, mostly asian guys come in with women, then dump them and wander round on their own all night. Not for us, it spoilt our night and we haven't been back since.

» Add a new message to this topic