FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty-Elite Fridays??

Liberty-Elite Fridays??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *endynsampson OP   Couple  over a year ago

Runcorn

Were going to Libs Friday 15th November, anybody been lately on a Friday, How was it, Busy/Quiet, Any Bi-fems/Bi-fem couples planning on going if you are please say hello xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hello I went last week with my guy. It was pretty busy. That was down to it being a sexinthe2ndcity fab party though I guess. Haven't been to an ordinary ladies pleasure eve in a while. But generally I would say it's usually busy.

We looking to visit, Lori-lee is looking for female fun. Heard this was the club for her to meet new female friends. Can anyone recommend it and which night?

Been on a Friday night a couple of times. The single guys were polite and respectful but not for us apart from one young guy who probably got took hostage in a room somewhere as the others were not great to be honest.

Couples night on Saturday is good and suits out needs but You have to pick a party night to ensure its busy. Our last visit wasn't and it was quite but still had a very good time. Plus you get more space.

We were also there last week and completely agree with xmessalinax that it was due 2 it being "sexinthe2ndcity" fab night. But everyone was friendly and the club was well set up apart from the hit & miss DJ and slightly too hot jucuzzi,small price to pay considering we weren't even there an hour before being involved in a very public mmmmfff fuck fest!!! Yummy! So give it ago or wait a week till Tee & Kim throw the next one and we'll see you there!

we went on a friday the guys there once we started playing on our own mobbed us 5 of them without any manners no can we join not even a hi soon got told to f--- off 1 guy asked if we were sure cheeky twat if they had made the effort she was well up for extra playmates but like most we like to get to know people first bare is not a piece of meat for all no f--- toy not been back on friday since

» Add a new message to this topic